• Whole place :) even after 10years i love getting lost in the bazaars having no clue which way to go. And the millions side quests in that area are allways must to do for me ;)

Ofc what i love most are the lvl20 canthan chests and lvl17-21 foes that can drops all the best skins and q8 weapons ;)

Edited once, last by Pleikki (September 17, 2017 at 9:50 AM).

• I think I should start with my least favorite: nightfall, not a fan of it at all, dont like the look, dont like the missions nor the drops. (since eye is not a campaign I wont give it a number but I think it would fall in next of not liking).

between prophecies and factions its a race, but I would have to give factions my top pick as it has less areas that I dont like---prophecies has the desert which I was not a fan of when it came out and certainly not when nightfall used it as well. So by a spec of sand Factions is my top pick followed closely by prophecies.

• My favorite is eye of the north. I still get amazed at the small details of dragons. Not to mention the white moas and Caribou... Not sure what section is my favorite over all.

My favorite mission is war band of Brothers. Least favorite is the worm.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

Edited once, last by Ariyen (September 17, 2017 at 10:20 PM).

• Factions is top for me too, I love the scenery there. In the past I've vanquished areas there then gone wandering around the whole explorable to look for things I never noticed before. I really enjoy the aesthetics of the Jade Sea and even though the city can be a little ugly it hides some interesting things such as the empty moving rocking chair outside KC and the many cats in different places. Also the mouse that comes out of the hole in tahkani temple is cute (iirc that's the right spot).

Second would be Prophecies just because it has some areas I don't like. I'm also not a fan of the sand (ugh, desert). My favorite spot in prophecies would have to be kryta with it's lush greens and beautiful sky. My favorite spot to afk used to be in Gates of Kryta sitting on the hill with my froggy friend.

Last would have to be NF, again, did I mention I hate sand? The only area in NF I consistantly play is the island of istan, and I only play there because I like the no req insc 8ar shields that can drop there.

EotN isn't a campaign but it probably fits on my list about even with Proph. I like most areas, I enjoy some dungeons and it's mostly aesthetically pleasing to me. The probable worst thing for me about EotN is the asurans, I dislike their smug atittudes and bunny-looking faces and would love to smack Vekk around a bit.

...which leads to favorite tonic combo of Vekk tonic + lunatic court helm (flaming pumpkin head) = Vekk on fire.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Prophecies is my pick because of the varied environments and enemies, and the medieval fantasy aesthetic is my favourite. It also has a sense of adventure that the others don't due to the relative lack of outposts. If I had to pick a single part of it, I'd say the Shiverpeaks. Only thing I really don't like is how many 6 person areas there are. The desert really should have been 8.

Nightfall is generally pretty good. Riding in the wurms is an entirely unpleasureable experience, but that's the only issue of any significance.

Factions is my least favourite of the campaigns because trying to find my way around the city areas gets tiresome (even Kaineng Center now with its 100 million NPCs) and having the missions be timed was an atrocious decision. Doesn't help that they also featured big mobs, exploding enemies, and npcs you frequently have to protect.

EotN has a similar feel to Prophecies with the environments (Charr Homeland especially), though knowing how GW2 actually ended up makes me much less enthusiastic about it. Reused dungeon levels don't help.

• Prophecies fo' sure! Dem nostalgia feels. I walk through any area in that land and it throws me right back to the good old days. I can still see Droknars Forge swollen with people and mission outposts with LFGs everywhere. The other campaigns captivated me but nothing compared to that first login. First play through. First set of max armour. I guess my opinion has been bent by my love for the original game and the memories I made there.

Always blame the Monk.

• Prophecies fo' sure! Dem nostalgia feels. I walk through any area in that land and it throws me right back to the good old days. I can still see Droknars Forge swollen with people and mission outposts with LFGs everywhere. The other campaigns captivated me but nothing compared to that first login. First play through. First set of max armour. I guess my opinion has been bent by my love for the original game and the memories I made there.

This

Also pre and spending time opening teh gate with my perma pre LDOA (giving back)

Malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right.

@AeroTrewent

• Prophecies would have to be #1.. followed close by Factions. I love how big Proph is and all the varied areas. Best story also <3 I used to hatttteeee Factions but I really came to appreciate how pretty it is. I'm not super fond of the story still, but I love the areas and the drops in Factions. I'll throw EotN in here also, even though I really prefer certain areas of it over others, mostly the Vanguard areas. Nightfall is my least favorite. It's long, I dislike most of the quests and did I say it's long? I think the only part of Nightfall I really like is Istan. All the starter areas are pretty ^^

Vi et animo

IGN Ivory Rinali

• It's a toss up for me between Proph and NF. The latter finally gave me the party based exploring that I was looking for since the classic Wizardry days with the Advent of heroes. The former had that vast and open exploration that I love.

My fav place in Proph to hang out is Beacon's perch. Kodash is my spot of choice in NF.

Not really fond of Factions because of the smaller and locked off feeling of the world, and the overall look of the areas do not appeal to me at all, except for Shing Jea and a couple parts of the Jade Sea. Don't even have a favorite hang out spot there.

Edited once, last by BJWyler (September 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM).

• Prophecies!

It's the Northern Shiverpeaks between Iron Horse Mine & Anvil Rock where it's snowing that I love the most.

There's something about the lighting there that brings on waves of nostalgia from my childhood holidays.

If I have nothing else to do in game, I often go there to farm, just to invoke that feeling.

It also has a rather cooling effect on hot and humid days!! (Like today, going farming!) ;)

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• Night Fall is the greatest hands down!

It’s just plain beautiful. A masterpiece that added so much to an already awesome game. NF gave us Heros and a new currency in Arms. Not to mention Kamadan is the trade capital of the GW universe. People Trade GW 2 stuff in Kam haha.:D

ign

Clould Strife:nec:Evi Strife

• Prophecies for the nostalgia factor as well as the best way to experience the original game.

Factions for the music and scenery. Gorgeous environmental concepts with PvP impacting the continent.

Night Fall is awful. Tolerate it just to pick up heroes. Seriously. Ugly environment. Overall lackluster and boring. Reminds me of when the power creep helped to hurt the game.

EotN is great as far as seeing how far Guild Wars development had come and what Guild Wars could have continued to be if Anet created more Xpacs.

• Quote from BJWyler

Not really fond of Factions because of the smaller and locked off feeling of the world, and the overall look of the areas except for Shing Jea, and a couple parts of the Jade Sea do not appeal to me at all. Don't even have a favorite hang out spot there.

This.

Lose a minion, make a minion.

• without any doubt: Prophecies.

Reasons:

HUGE area

Many missions

Chests of very different levels

All those beautiful creature mods on shields: dwarf, giant, troll... lovely

Storyline

Those funny collector items

All those fun farms from back in the day (55HP, SS, Wammo ...)

Last but not least: all the good shield skins, that actually look like a shield and not like a fragile crystal or a fossilized leaf that would be highly impractical...

Oh and: oldschool items!!!

Factions got it's nice parts as well I like the kaineng city and shing jea for the asian style, also some very nice sword skins (even though I still prefer the Proph ones)

I enjoyed presearing and southern shiverpeaks most when I first played it, but discovered all the options in the other areas very soon - now I love almost all parts of Tyria

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier