Closed! Will re-open soon! Emma's, Acid's, PBD's & Svanir's Service Thread.

• Closed. Will re-open a new thread solely for trade moderating!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Emma's, Acid's, PBD's & Svanir The Corupted's new Service Thread.

Who are we:

• Emma:
      My name is Emma, 23 years old, living in Amsterdam. I spent my time in Guild Wars running chests, collecting attribute shields and some more and just chatting with people. For the last few months I have been working on my first "GWAMM" which I completed not to long ago. I will now work on a new Warrior starting with LdoA and working my way through Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North towards another "GWAMM".
    • Acid: (Currently unavailable)
      My ingame name is Mystifying Hunter, but people call me Myst or Hunter for short. I am 20 years old and I live in the United States. Most of my ingame time is spent in Kamadan, where I trade, trade and trade. However if you're lucky enough you can catch me on one of my other characters, doing various activities such as speed clears, chest running, farming or just chatting up local chat.
    • PBD:
      Hi, my name is Jared, my ingame name is I Solo It All. I'm 21 years old, living in Australia. I've been playing Guild Wars on and off for over 10 years. The majority of my time is spent doing speed clears, farming and various forms of PvP. I've always enjoyed playing this game, but I've done everything it has to offer. So that's why I am offering my services here.
    • Svanir The Corupted:
      Hi, my name is Cam and I am the Guild Leader of [GWEN]. My ingame name is Im Gona Stab You. I'm 22 years old and I live on the west coast of the US. As a guild [GWEN] is full of elite, veteran runners, who are ready to run dungeons and Prophecies/EotN outposts to your hearts content.

What services do we provide:

• Trade Moderator Service ~Emma
    • Lazy Trader Serice ~Acid (Currently unavailable)
    • Ferrying Service ~Emma
    • Gate Monkey Service (Pre-Searing) ~Emma
    • Running Service ~PBD & Svanir The Corupted

How to contact us:

• Leave a post in this thread.
    • Send us a private message here.
    • Send a message in game to Emma on: Emma Ph D. Add this to your friends list! If someone messages you with a similar name, check your friends list to see if it is one of my characters! Do not trust anyone else. This is the only account I will contact you on and the only account YOU should contact me on.
    • Send a message in game to Acid on: Mystifying Hunter. Add this to your friends list! If someone messages you with a similar name, check your friends list to see if it is one of my characters! Do not trust anyone else. This is the only account I will contact you on and the only account YOU should contact me on.
    • Send a message in game to PBD on: I Solo It All
    • Send a message in game to Svanir The Corupted on: Im Gona Stab You

Emma's activity:

• I live in the Netherlands (timezone GMT+1).
    • I play almost daily.
    • I check Guild Wars Legacy a couple of times a day.

Acid's activity: (Currently unavailable)

• I live in the United States (timezone GMT -5)
    • I am online every day
    • I am on Guild Wars Legacy all day, every day. On the rare occasions that I am not I have notifications and emails turned on. So I never miss a thing.

PBD's activity:

• I live in Australia (timezone GMT +10).
    • I'm online pretty much everyday.

Svanir The Corupted's activity:

• I live in the United States (timezone GMT -8).
    • I'm online daily.
    • I keep an eye on Legacy through out the day.

[hr]
    Trade Moderator Service: ~Emma

Why use me as a Trade Mod:

I have been playing Guild Wars for eleven years now and for the last two and a half years I've been active on the fora. My name is widely known among the community at this point (in a good manner I hope :P ). Other moderators don't share my activity, so if you need a moderator quickly I can be reached easily and will try to respond as fast as possible. I have played this game as honest as possible unfortunately I have been scammed a couple of times with guild trades and I know other people have as well. So this is my attempt to give back to the honest side of the community who want to stop scammers. I have sold several guilds without a trade moderator where people trusted me and I repaid that trust. I hope I can continue to repay peoples trust by moderating trades for more and more people.

What will I moderate for you:

• Guild Trades
    • Guild Trim Sales
    • Pre <-> Post Trades
    • Any other sort of trade you feel like you need a moderator for

Payment:

I don't ask for any form of payment for this service. I do however accept tips, but these are in no way mandatory!

How does it work:

In general:

All trades work about the same: The buyer gives me the currency to pay for the trade/service. Then the item/service is traded/provided and I give the seller/service provider the currency. I will only use the following accounts to moderate: Emma Ph D to contact me on, Emma The Trade Mod to moderate with and Emma The Pre Mod to moderate in Pre-Searing. First Account: Emma Ph D. Second Account: Emma The Trade Mod and Emma The Pre Mod.

In depth:

• Guild Trades:
      First I will ask to invite my alt: Emma The Trade Mod to the guild so I can see when ownership has been transferred. The buyer will trade me the payment after which I will confirm I have the payment by showing this to the seller. Then the seller will designate the buyer as Guild Leader. When this is done all three of us will confirm the buyer is now the Guild Leader. Finally when all this is done I will give the payment to the seller and we all go on our merry ways.
    • Guild Trim Sales:
      First I will ask for a screenshot including the rps, the character name you are using at that moment and the conversation from the seller so the buyer and I can confirm the seller has the needed rps to make the trim. The buyer will then trade me the payment after which I will confirm I have the payment by showing this to the seller. Then the buyer will designate the seller as Guild Leader and the seller will apply the trim to the guild. The seller now will designate the buyer as Guild Leader again and I will ask confirmation from both parties. If all this is done I will give the seller the payment and we can go our separate ways.
    • Pre <-> Post Trades:
      This trade works as follows: The seller trades me the item in Pre-Searing. I will show this too the buyer to confirm I have the item. Then the buyer and seller will trade in post. When the seller confirms to me via pm that he has the payment. I will give the item to the buyer in Pre-Searing.
    • Any other sort of trade you feel like you need a moderator for:
      If you feel like a certain trade could benefit from a moderator, contact me and we can discuss the details.

[hr]
    Lazy Trader Service: ~Acid (Currently unavailable)

Why use me as your trader:

I am a well established trader, this is also where my passion lies, who has been trading since 2012 starting with the low-end Asian mini pets (prior to the 7th Birthday Presents). When I started trading I got a lot of help from more experienced traders. These days I am one of those experienced traders and I would like to take it upon myself to help others trade their items and even educate them on the current values in today's economy. Just like the traders that helped me.
    So that's why I put up this service. If you don't like trading and standing in Kamadan 24/7 like me, I will sell your items for you. This way you can keep working on your "GWAMM", HoM, LDoA or on your speedclearing skills and still get your items sold!

What will I sell for you:

• Weapons
    • Mini pets
    • Everlasting Tonics
    • If you want me to sell anything else, and it isn't on the list below, feel free to ask me.

What won't I sell for you:

• Pcons
    • Consets
    • Drunk/Party/Sweet Points
    • Summoning Stones

How does it work:

You leave a post on this thread requesting this service. Next we will discuss what items you want to get sold and within what price range. Then you entrust me with the items you want to sell. I will then put the items up for sale in Kamadan and will inform you when the item is sold. The final step is of course me giving you your money and you can be on your merry way.

Payment:

However much I like trading, I would like to make some money from this service so that's why I have the following payment system:

• 1 - 499e Sales. For sales under 500e I am not asking for any form of payment. Tips however, are greatly appreciated.
    • 500e + Sales. For sales above 500e I am asking for a 4% commission fee.

Screens of proof: (Screens coming later)

[hr]
    Ferrying Service: ~Emma

Why use me as your ferry:

I'm free

Which ferries can I do:

• Kamadan -> Consulate Docks (For fast max armor when starting in Nightfall).
    • Consulate Docks -> Lion's Arch (For early access to Prophecies when starting in Nightfall).
    • Consulate Docks -> Kaineng Center (For early access to Factions when starting in Nightfall).

Payment:

I don't ask for any form of payment for this service (as said above). I do however accept tips, but these are in no way mandatory!

How does it work:

I add you to my party and ferry you where you need to go, you don't have to do anything except skip cinematics!

[hr]
    Gate Monkey Service (Pre-Searing): ~Emma

Why use me as your Gate Monkey:

I'm easy to reach and almost always have an alt account available and again it's free.

Payment:

I don't ask for any form of payment for this service (as said above). I do however accept tips, but these are in no way mandatory!

How does it work:

I add you to party and I open the gate for you. So you can slay some Charr.

[hr]
    Running Service: ~PBD & Svanir

Why use me (PBD) as your runner:

I play pretty much everyday and if you can't find a runner and I'm available, why not right? :)

Why use me (Svanir) as your runner:

I have spent years learning dungeons, including solo's and speed clears. As well as doing Prophecies/EotN tours. Now I'm passing on my knowledge on to my Guild Members. We solo and speed clear just about every dungeon you can think of. When we are not doing dungeons we are running in between outposts :).

What will we run for you:

Outpost Runs in Prophecies: ~PBD & Svanir

• Ascalon City -> Lion's Arch
    • Lion's Arch -> Beacon's Perch
    • Beacon's Perch -> Droknar's Forge
    • Lion's Arch -> Temple Of Ages -> Sanctum Cay
    • Droknar's Forge -> Granite Citadel
    • Droknar's Forge -> Marhan's Grotto
    • Droknar's Forge -> Thunderhead Keep

Outpost Runs in Factions: ~PBD

• Marketplace <-> Kaineng
    • Kaineng -> Boreas Seabed
    • Zos Shivros Channel -> Cavalon
    • Cavalon -> Gyala Hatchery
    • Leviathan Pits -> Harvest Temple (Must not be afk for the quest)
    • Harvest Temple -> Kurzick Towns

Outpost Runs in Nightfall: ~PBD

• Yohlon Haven -> Sunspear Sanctuary
    • Yohlon Haven -> Venta Cemetary
    • Venta Cemetary -> Gate of Desolation
    • Gate of Desolation -> Bone Palace
    • Gate of Desolation -> Basalt Grotto
    • Basalt Grotto -> Kodash Bazaar
    • Kodash Bazaar -> Chantry of Secrets

Outpost Runs in EotN: ~PBD & Svanir

• Full Eye of the North tour
    • Any outpost from any starting location
    • Ask for any other runs you might need.

Campaign Tours: ~PBD

• Full Faction Campaign (Not all towns, takes 1:30h)
    • Full Nightfall Campaign (Need to be present the entire run, takes 2:30h - 3h. I rarely do this run since everyone needs to be present the entire run)

Dungeons/Elite Area's: ~PBD & Svanir (Ask either for a run, if one can't run it, he will refer you to the other)

• # 1 Catacombs of Kathandrax
    • # 2 Rragar's Menagerie
    • # 3 Cathedral of Flames
    • # 4 Ooze Pit
    • # 5 Darkrime Delves
    • # 6 Frostmaw's Burrows
    • # 7 Spulchre of Draggimar
    • # 8 Raven's Point
    • #10 Bogroot Growth's
    • #11 Bloodstone Caves
    • #12 Shards of Orr
    • #13 Oola's Lab
    • #14 Arachni's Haunt
    • #15 Slaver's Exile
    • #18 Heart of the Shiverpeaks
    • Fissure of Woe Obsidian Armor run

Mission Runs: ~PBD & Emma

• The Great Northern Wall ~Emma
    • Sanctum Cay ~PBD
    • Elona Reach ~Emma
    • Thunderhead Keep ~PBD
    • Boreas Seabed ~Emma
    • Imperial Sanctum ~PBD
    • Moddok Crevice ~PBD & Emma
    • Ruins of Morah ~PBD

Payment:

As per usual we are not asking any form of payment. However tips are greatly appreciated for this service.

How does it work:

We run very fast to where you need to go. If you need to AFK, please ask me first.

[hr]
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. We will add a FAQ later. We hope to help out anyone who asks in a timely matter. We can't wait for your requests :).

~Emma, Acid, PBD & Svanir The Corupted

• Emma just moderated a Red Trim Service for me too! Thank you Emma :)

****mod edit----you must first REQUEST the service before you are allowed to leave feedback---this is a warning! Next time request the service before you leave any feedback....Please take the time to read our rules!!!---mod edit***[hr]Sorry, I already asked for her service on facebook group, thanks to the referral of your board that my friend pointed out :)
    Only then I registered here to leave a comment. Here is proof of the trade.
    http://imgur.com/loEtgN2

****mod edit---you could have just edited that last post...do not make new posts just to make comments please...and as this is not facebook, you will need to make the requests here as well before you leave feedback---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (January 30, 2017 at 6:11 PM).

• Can't wait to start serving the community. Also I just got my first vouch or proof of authenticity, check the website!!!

***mod edit---if you are both going to do one service, you need to pick ONE thread and then you can only bump it ONCE a day--that means ONE of you may only post in a 24 hour period...not both of you!--this is a friendly reminder that you must wait 24 hours before EITHER of you may make a new post in this thread!---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (March 30, 2017 at 10:57 PM).

• Bump

Moderated a trade for Shiko:
    BvQkB6o.jpg

Acid sold an Eternal Blade for a customer and added a screenshot here.

Added certain mission runs.

cosyfiep:
    We will make sure only one of us posts every 24h. Thanks for the reminder :)

~Emma

Edit: Somehow it says 19:47 as timestamp, while I am in UTC +1 and I thought it has been 24 hours since Acid's post. Sorry!

Edit 2: I see that I am somehow UTC +2 now. Daylight Savings messing it up now or something? Anyway wasn't my intention to bump early

**mod edit---dont worry about it...daylight savings is messed up, wish they would just get rid of it, after this weekend I think it should be right again--or not---mod edit***

• Hello, I was going to request some services on the post.

For my Derv -
    1. Ferry to consolate docks and to Proph and Factions if possible.

For my Necro
    2. A LA to Ascalon City run.
    3. A run from Kaineng Center to House Zu Heltzer.

IGN: Goatful Necromancer

Feedback: Good and fast service from Emma, saved me a lot of time on my dervish.

Edited once, last by kamedin (April 12, 2017 at 8:44 PM).

• Hey Emma, could I request a trade service for my gold trim?

-> I made Emma GL per "buyers" request, however i mistakenly promoted the "buyer" to officer. He Started kicking members
    When me and Emma realized she quickly kicked him from the guild and returned leadership to me<--

Edit:I will definitely use Emma again for further trades!

Edit2: Sorry, should have edited my first post to say this, didn't know this wasn't allowed wont happen again
    ***mod edit---leave your feedback and comments in ONE post--no need to make extra posts...posts have been merged---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (April 21, 2017 at 5:13 AM).

• Bump

I agreed to moderate the above requested trade. As SunVsDhuum said, unfortunately the "buyer" started spiking the guild. This was after I received lead. Of course I kicked the alleged "buyer" and returned leadership to the rightful owner. Below you see screenshots of the proof that I held and returned SunVSDhuum's gold trimmed guild.

rRc40wI.jpg

Thanks for putting your faith in me SunVSDhuum, sadly this happened, but at least you still have your guild :).

~Emma

edit: The spiker was Il Vengeful Il also often found in Kamadan as Quivering Blade. I will add a blacklist soon to the main thread

• Did a Trade with Emma as Moderator to get myself a lovely pink trim for my guild cape.
    Service was exquisite and very well handled thanks for everything and ill make sure that if i need anything in the future i will come back.
    Keep up the good work.

Love,

Jinx Vs Dhuum (Tamara)

Edited once, last by Jinx (April 23, 2017 at 4:24 PM).

• Hello Emma,

first of all thank you for offering this service, it's amazing to see that after all these years there are still reliable players that just live for the spirit.

I would like to request your Trade Mod Service for a Kuunavang in Pre Searing. I'll pm you with the details.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Foxy

EDIT: Wow - that was fast. Thank you very much again Emma - it all went as smooth as possible!

Edited once, last by Foxy (April 24, 2017 at 10:54 PM).