Hale and Hearty +5E ^50
    Master of my Domain +1 20%
    Live for Today +15E -1
    Seize the Day +15E -1
    I have the Power +5E
    Strength and Honor 15%^50
    Brawn over Brains +15% -5E

Much appreciated :)

Well that was the idea was to get a rough estimate on pricing and take it from there since alot of the greens i have mentioning kamadan.dec are either extremely old logs, no pricing to judge on or nothing there at all hence why i made this post, granted i could of looked abit more indepth on these forums, didn't think it be a problem as i had quite alot of stuff i wasn't sure on and just putting it all on one post for someone to give me a rough estimate was abit more efficient for me.

Edited once, last by Clamlapper (August 22, 2017 at 7:21 PM).

• Generally people don't bother with PCing things like low end minis, low end weapons, greens, mods, because there is a special Kamadan Chat Log for it (https://kamadan.decltype.org/), where you can find all the mentions of a given item. Those logs don't specify a price, don't take a single post as a definite "Source of Wisdom". The site is here only to give you a remote idea about the item's value and find other players looking for something you are willing to sell, or if you want to find someone selling certain item.

Overall don't bother collecting non-maxed mods, since they don't hold any value (perhaps with an exception of "Forget me not" 19%, being a cheaper alternative to it's max version, which goes for 20-40e). The mods usually go for 1-5e, depending on demand.

Totem Axe might be worth a couple of ectos, if you find someone after it. Usually, only the greens with either green-exclusive skins, or very useful mods are worth "something". The others serve as hero weapons, since people don't have to bother with modding gold/blue weapons. Also you should check out Legacy's "Buy" section. There is several green collectors out there that might lack the skin that you have, so go ahead and check their lists, perhaps you have it.

As for that "Earth Wand - 20 HCT 19 HSR", if it's an oldschool (unmoddable/dropped in factions/prop) it might be worth a bit, I'm not a caster weapon guy to PC it though. However if it's insc., the skin itself is worthless, so just salvage off that 20HCT mod out of it.

Edited once, last by negromancer15 (August 22, 2017 at 6:05 PM).