PC Q7 Celestial Shield single mod

• Hello guys,

I am interested in having a price check of my Q7 16 AR Tac gold OS Celestial Shield.

It is single mod : +41 w/stance

Since I never saw such an item, I would be interested in having your thoughts on it !

If anyone is interested in it, pm me in game / forum

Edited once, last by Isaraa (October 23, 2017 at 3:16 PM).

• I’d merch it.

Sure, it’s r7 And I’m assuming 16 armour?
    But single mod and with that mod being so far off max, it’s not worth anything I’m afraid.

Sorry it’s not better news.

Damn Ikki..... there’s no way it’s worth selling. Just cos it's old doesn’t make it valuable.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by MaxBorken (October 23, 2017 at 2:13 PM).

• U know its wrong Merchant someting that hasnt dropped in over 10 years.. thats just completely wrong. Nothing worse could Be done on These late years with rare items running out.

Also single Q7 never been merch food why it would Be now. Not like 99% of prenerf items wouldnt Be completely useless

There are collectors For everything. Ive never hae trouble getting cash For anything prenerf. Even worse than this. For example all those single q8 staffs that are way More common And sell 5-15a

Edited once, last by Pleikki (October 23, 2017 at 3:26 PM).

• Forgive me for the rant, but this is one of the reasons we are seeing such ludicrous inflation in the price of items. There is nothing special about items like this. There are hundreds of r7 and r8 single mod shields, and unless there are 5 or 6 collectors of such junk, causing a bidwar to complete a collection, there is no way in hell this can go so high. It’s quite simply not valuable. The celestial shied is by FAR the most common r7/16 shield, and this one has ostensibly the worst possible variant of its mod.

It is not collectible, it is not collected (that I am aware of, and I know virtually all active collections). It is not a rare shield. It has nothing going for it other than it’s age. And that does not automatically make it valuable.

It is arbitrarily putting random prices on such junk items that raises people’s expectations, and those unaware of how not-valuable it is can be easily taken in by this hype. They then go and purchase ectos and armbraces, and pay the exorbitant prices, believing they have acquired a gem, thereby pushing up prices right across the market.

Ok, so perhaps it shouldn’t be merched, simply out of respect for it being pre-nerf, but this is a 10k or donation shield. Absolutely nothing going for it to make it valuable.

As guardians of the economy, we are responsible for it, and throwing large prices onto junk items is not being responsible.

• The only problem I'm seeing here is there are single mod prenerf staffs going for 50e+.

This is imo in the similar boat as those staffs which are more of a novelty item rather then a useful item. It's a nifty item to have but has no use but it's old and deserves some love.

I would say it's worth At least 50e and if a bid war occurs great there's nothing to do but to sit back and watch., and with today's market 50e can be made in less then an an hour

Edited once, last by Gentleman (October 23, 2017 at 5:13 PM).

• Max u Have to remember ecto has decreased in value tons so thesedays 200e IS less then 20e was 1.5year Ago in "buying Power" which matters quite alot

I’m not disputing that.

But what has caused it? (Rhetorical question)

This shield should have no value, even by 2 years ago’s prices.

• Nah no way. Y'all are blowing this way out of proportion.

This item is trash, maybe not merchfood but it's not worth anything.

200-300e is 2arms, a set of FOW armor, multiple Tormented weapons. Whatver you want to use as a value benchmark.

This is worth like 10e even now a day.

Edited once, last by Expugnare (October 23, 2017 at 5:27 PM).

• Just adding here what ive said before. Even 2-3years Ago single q7s were never trouble sell For 50-100e. Thesedays with those single q8 staffs selling For 1000e+ which used Be 10e this shield IS 5-10x rarer yhen those easy. Single Q7 Have allways sold For ectos And never been trash i dont understand where u Getz The trash values