Storyline Streaming

• [font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Hi everyone! We all have a deep passion for Guild Wars and I have loved Guild Wars from day 1 and have recently started to stream on Twitch. I will be playing through all campaigns from start to finish and would love to share this with the people who are keeping this game alive. I rarely see anyone playing through any missions on stream and thought if anybody wanted to enjoy these storylines again, whether to watch or join in then I would share this with the people who love this game the most. My first stream will be today at 8:00pm GMT, my channel is on this link:

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    and I will be kicking off this campaign with Pre Searing.[/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Thanks to anyone who reads this and hope to chat to anyone who joins me live.[/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Taraku[/font]