Mercenary Hero Teambuild for Dervish

• This teambuild for a dervish with mercenary heroes has originally been a PvE adaption of the GvG trip melee fevered dreams meta back in 2012, but due to AI issues it does not make sense to run more than one melee hero, so the third dervish gets replaced by another midline character. Featuring fevered dreams and dual splinter weapon it's a team build that's fun to play, despite not being as stable as you might expect it from three ritualists and three mesmers. Reason is the hybrid character of the healer's and the inability to use quick, strong heals such as [[Spirit Transfer] without [[Blood is Power] energy support.

1731aad7fc2ebfc5.jpg

Exemplary Videos:

Light My Fire (normal mode version)
    Light My Fire [Hard Mode Only]

[build=OgCjkurI7SuXXXPXBYaXZXih0X]
    [build=OgCiwyp8IdfuO3x94F7CfF3]
    [build=OQBDAcMCP/g8spjrh83BTvhA]
    [build=OQhkAoB8AGK0NACYeGJwEQGARwFD]
    [build=OQhkAoB8AGK0LACYeGJwEQGARwFD]
    [build=OASkQYhrITKjkAj5NXmlzJ3wccC]
    [build=OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZKNncDTqN]
    [build=OACjAyhDJPYTnp17xFOhmWzLG]

Template Codes:
    Player: OgCjkyrDLTAYPXcfXXaXYXihjb
    Player: OgCjkurI7SuXXXPXBYaXZXih0X
    Hero 1a: OgCiwyp8IdfuO3x94F7CfF3
    Hero 1b: OQBDAcMCP/g8spjrh83BTvhA
    Hero 2: OQBDAcMCP/g8spjrh83BTvhA
    Hero 3: OQhkAoB8AGK0NACYeGJwEQGARwFD
    Hero 4: OQhkAoB8AGK0LACYeGJwEQGARwFD
    Hero 5: OASkQYhrITKjkAj5NXmlzJ3wccC
    Hero 6: OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZKNncDTqN
    Hero 7: OACjAyhDJPYTnp17xFOhmWzLG

Variants

• Replace the dervish hero (Hero 1a) with another mesmer (Hero 1b).
    • Replace the signet mesmer (Hero 2) with a third dervish (Hero 1a) for trip melee fun and AI frustration.
    • Replace [[blood song] with [[mend body and soul] and all restoration magic on the other ritualist by smiting prayers support skills in areas where less healing is needed.

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >aOgCjkyrDLTAYPXcfXXaXYXihjbAAAACgBAAKUGxheWVyCgaOgCjkurI7SuXXXPXBYaXZXih0XAAAAC
    YJAAKUGxheWVyCgXOgCiwyp8IdfuO3x94F7CfF3AAAACYCAALSGVybyAxYQoYOQBDAcMCP/g8spjrh83
    BTvhAAAAACQYAALSGVybyAxYgoYOQBDAcMCP/g8spjrh83B5ghAAAAACQYAAKSGVybyAyCgcOQhkAoB8
    AGK0NACYeGJwEQGARwFDAAAACMBAAKSGVybyAzCgcOQhkAoB8AGK0LACYeGJwEQGARwFDAAAACMBAAKS
    GVybyA0CgbOASkQYhrITKjkAj5NXmlzJ3wccCAAAACBgAAKSGVybyA1CgZOACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZKNncD
    TqNAAAACBgAAKSGVybyA2CgZOACjAyhDJPYTnp17xFOhmWzLGAAAACgBAAKSGVybyA3Cg<

Enjoy testing and discussing the build.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 4 times, last by Krschkr: Added a build overview pic as GWBBCode is still not reimplemented. (March 23, 2018 at 6:27 PM).

• If you want to try a fevered dreams teambuild with your dervish but don't have any mercenary heroes, try this completely unrelated old unoptimized teambuild:

[build=OgCjkurI7SuXXXPXBYaXZXih0X]
    [build=OQhkAoB8AGK0NACIJwEAHUGARwFD]
    [build=OQREAcIiU88DyzmOuGyfqyTRD]
    [build=OAljUwGqJSxMHVVBKgbhVV7Y1Y]
    [build=OAZEUspIqCROcUVFoAuFWVd6gHA]
    [build=OAhjQoGYIP3hhWV96JNncDzxJ]
    [build=OAOjEuiMpNXTMm3slINncDzkL]
    [build=OgNCw8zDtoWcTgazEtY94uC]

Cheers.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.