Solo Conta for PvE (with mercenaries)

• This hero teambuild is designed to ensure a [[contagion] player necromancer's survival. It's not intended to be the most smashing of all builds, but it's fun to play this necromancer. If you don't want to get involved in point-blank killing action, try this mercenary free build instead: [Discord/Keystone Signet Hero Teambuild for Nec/Mes]

46184337bdc98748.jpg

[[Panic], [[ineptitude] and mesmer minion masters will provide plenty of shutdown and synergize well enough both with each other and the solo conta necromancer. Bone minions at level 10 are ideal for a minion bomber and the perfect distraction from our self-sacrificing melee caster. The backline is completely different from what you'll usually see (in my builds): The [[blood is power] healer has been redesigned to a heal and protection support without single target healing to give the hero more time to have a [[foul feast] on conditions from the contagion player, which increases the damage output. Due to the large amount of enchantments in this team two copies of [[Dwayna's kiss] suffice as single target healing skills, leaving the other skill slots for prots, party healing or energy management.

[build=OAdDQTxGTbh0BMVrgINRCfBki]
    [build=OQhkIwA6AGKDNY6lDMdDhMARI5C]
    [build=OQhDAcwzQvAIg5ZkATAFVjQXM]
    [build=OQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3UlnWFQD]
    [build=OQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3UlnWFQD]
    [build=OAhjQoGYIT3BDNVVZMXPDTVPJg]
    [build=OwUUMwW+Q4OMkNS94i0Fn+ZA/B]
    [build=OwUUMum+O4Ox1NS9IIIRm+ZAjG]

Template Codes:
    Player: OAdDQTxGTbh0BMVrgINRCfBki
    Hero 1: OQhkIwA6AGKDNY6lDMdDhMARI5C
    Hero 2: OQhDAcwzQvAIg5ZkATAFVjQXM
    Hero 3: OQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3UlnWFQD
    Hero 4: OQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3UlnWFQD
    Hero 5: OAhjQoGYIT3BDNVVZMXPDTVPJg
    Hero 6: OwUUMwW+Q4OMkNS94i0Fn+ZA/B
    Hero 7: OwUUMum+O4Ox1NS9IIIRm+ZAjG

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >ZOAdDQTxGTbh0BMVrgINRCfBkiAAAACEIAAKUGxheWVyCgbOQhkIwA6AGKDNY6lDMdDhMARI5CAAAAC
    IhAAKSGVybyAxCgZOQhDAcwzQvAIg5ZkATAFVjQXMAAAABTAAKSGVybyAyCgZOQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3U
    lnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyAzCgZOQREAcIiU88D2BcNT3UlnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyA0CgaOAhjQoGYI
    T3BDNVVZMXPDTVPJgAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA1CgaOwUUMwW+Q4OMkNS94i0Fn+ZA/BAAAACILAAKSGVyby
    A2CgaOwUUMum+O4Ox1NS9IIIRm+ZAjGAAAACYJAAKSGVybyA3Cg<

Enjoy testing and discussing the build.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Krschkr: Added a build overview pic as GWBBCode is still not reimplemented. (February 6, 2018 at 11:35 AM).

• Thanks for the reply! Yes, using foul feast works very well in every area where foes apply conditions. While it would be possible to use ff on the BiP just getting your own conditions back the effect of it would usually be quite meek. You only apply 3 conditions on yourself, two of them have a short duration and it takes some luck to have the BiP ff your three conditions when all of them are applied and early enough for you to get them back. Therefore I usually run light of deldrimor over foul feast. It's not a great skill, but I think the 80 AoE in such a large area might be worth more. Also, your skills usually recharge quickly enough for you to have barely any downtimes, so using ff solely for triggering masochism/dark aura is not needed. But if you aren't going for a build version that's as general as possible, ff is definitely the better choice.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.