Warrior Player Builds

• [build=OQcSEZJTRFCFGF7gQF2FaFTQ]

Damage axe warrior. Keep [[frenzy] up all the time, it's good. Use [[protector's strike] as secondary ias, spread deep wound. Use this build with support such as cracked armor, [[splinter weapon]/[[great dwarf weapon], [[strength of honor], [[dark fury].
    [Exemplary video]

Variants:

• [[Dwarven Stability] over [[Dash] for 16 seconds frenzy.
    • [[Death's charge] over [[Dash] for entering combat even faster.
    • Replace [[Executioner's strike], [[power attack] or [[dash] with [[cyclone axe] in areas with plenty of balling foes.
    • Replace [[Whirlwind attack] with [[agonizing chop] or any other fun skill in areas with few balling foes.

[build=OQoiExpMBAIUYUwctDqVYXAAA]
    Damage scythe warrior. Keep [[frenzy] up permanently, it's good. Use [[Protector's strike] and [[Mystic Sweep] as secondary ias. Use this build with support suck as cracked armor, [[judge's insight], [[splinter weapon]/[[great dwarf weapon], [[strength of honor].

Variants:

• [[Dwarven Stability] for 16 seconds frenzy.
    • [[Asuran Scan] against anything that makes you not hit your target.
    • [["I am unstoppable!"] wherever something tries to stop you with knockdowns or cripple.
    • (Replace [[Whirlwind attack] with) [[body blow] for deep wound.

[build=OQASE5JTGFhF7gxRiPAA2FaF]
    Damage hammer warrior. Hit [[frenzy] whenever you've got the energy for it, it's good. Use [[Crude Swing] and [[Whirlwind attack] against balling foes. Use [[Yeti Smash] to knock all those nasty foes down. Spam [[renewing smash] 4 times each knockdown for devastating single target damage and plenty of adrenaline. Use this build with support such as cracked armor, [[judge's insight], [[splinter weapon], [[strength of honor], [[balthazar's spirit], [[withering aura].

[build=OQcTEZK/H6qwwC3pvYqZHkvimE]
    Regular strength based [[Hundred blades] warrior. I had a better variant with tactics somewhere, but I can't find it. Use this build with support such as cracked armor, [[splinter weapon], [[strength of honor], [[dark fury], [[barbs], [[mark of pain]. Dark fury allows together with [["for great justice!"] to spam [[sun and moon slash] for grotesque damage.

[build=OQkSEZJTmYXFGWSFQFVi8V0k]
    [build=OQkSEZKTmYXFGWLOniie8V0k]
    Two oldschool strength based single target damage spam builds. Use them with support such as [[splinter weapon]/[[great dwarf weapon], [[dark fury].

[build=OQASE5JTGFoFlFiPJO3l3F0k]
    This hammer warrior is the opposite of what you'd usually expect. He attacks with an outrageous speed, rupts people and got way more armor than a warrior wielding a shield. [[dwarven battle stance] rupts before the attack skill checks for conditions, so [[counter blow] may knock down casting foes. Spam [[renewing smash] on knocked down targets as usual. Use this build with support such as cracked armor, [[judge's insight], [[splinter weapon]/[[great dwarf weapon], [[strength of honor], [[dark fury], [[withering aura]. Dark fury allows together with [["for great justice!"] to spam [[sun and moon slash] for grotesque damage.

Variants:

• Replace [[protector's strike], [[staggering blow] and [[counter blow] with [[crude swing], [[whirlwind attack] and [[yeti smash] for an AoE build variant.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:26 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:48 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Warrior Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:42 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Warrior Player Builds” to “Warrior Player Builds”.