CLOSED by Mod

• Hello, this is a service I generously offer to this community: I put my autograph on your weapon of choice!

• By my nature I love violence. Therefore I only sign weapons which may be used to hurt things. Hammers, axes, staves and such are all fine. Focus or shield are not, ask some pacifist like Ali.
    • If you can not give me your weapon as it is bound to your soul or magnetic and sticking to your adamantium hand bones, I can not sign it.
    • I am indeed a peacock. That does not mean that you should immolate and eat me, but it means that I won't sign a weapon that is already someone else's personal killing instrument, adjusted to fit perfectly as an exension of his body.
    • My autographs have power. They are indeed really really powerful. But they're repulsive. They will not accept that any hand but the signer's will touch them ever again. As much value your weapon will gain ideally, it will lose in usefulness to you: You may never again equip them.

You can pick any of my PvE toons, I'll tell you the names ingame and then you decide which name it shall be.

Accepted payments for each weapon to be signed:

• 1 Bobo
    • 3 Putrid Cysts
    • Make an offer.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (January 18, 2018 at 3:36 AM).