Ranger Player Builds

• [build=OgcTYzb2Z6UUWC3whhh5ghHk2AA]

Dagger ranger with pet.

Variants:

• [[Flashing blades] over [[enraged lunge].
    • [[golden fang strike] over [[brawling headbutt].

[build=OgcSc5OTni8aEfOMMMHMvl0k]
    Dagger ranger without pet.

Variants:

• Replace Skills 1–3 with [[Dwarven Stability], [[Lightning Reflexes], [[Moebius Strike].

[build=OgATcXrmV6V6yAVC3YmkHMXk2A]
    Bow ranger with pet.

[build=OgATcXslZam8UCVSmM3iC8uE5A]
    Bow ranger without pet.

[build=OgASY5LT7G8G4Geh8WricG0G]
    Pet Ranger. Use a roller beetle as pet. Keep in mind that pets have inherent bonuses in PvE, such as +33% damage. This will be applied to pet attack skills, too, as well as damage increasing skills such as [[great dwarf weapon]. It will also apply to [[splinter weapon] for a smashing armor ignoring AoE damage of 74 per attack – if used by a ritualist.

Variants:

• If you don't have a roller beetle, consider using [[enraged lunge] as elite skill and drop [[predator's pounce] for [[call of haste].
    • If you have [[Blood is Power] support and wield a staff, let it be a smiting prayers staff, go for 9 smiting prayers and expertise, drop [[predator's pounce] for [[Strength of honor] and start wanding.
    • If you feel passive, drop [[predator's pounce] for [[necrosis].

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:45 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:48 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Ranger Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:42 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Ranger Player Builds” to “Ranger Player Builds”.