• [build=OwEUAFnS5KSAA9F8E7gTNaFyDzD]

Tired of healing? Have a trustworthy player use [[protective spirit] on you and grab a sword! Use a 15/7 tactic shield.

Variants:

• [["Save yourselves!" (Luxon)] to reduce armor dependant damage dealt to your team by more than 80%.
    • [[Judge's insight] against undead.
    • [[Smite Hex] or [[smite condition].
    • [[Asuran scan] if things keep you from hitting.
    • [["I am unstoppable!"] if things knock you down or cripple you.
    • [[Soldier's speed] to run away from the monks healers.
    • [["By Ural's Hammer!"] to rezz your whole team, as you'll obviously be the last survivor.

[build=OwUTMYHDHynpHIDYVchg6zlYeAA]
    Support for your melee player friend, such as the above mentioned scythe damage warrior. Use [[Ray of judgment] only when it really hits a lot of foes, you have better things to do with your energy.

[build=OwUSA5GTeR5g+DXEdRTfBBge]
    [build=OwUTA52OMKu63ZjIHc67jQ0JIA]
    Full healer builds copying [[Unyielding Aura] from a team mate.

[build=OwASA5HTEEaR5gCE3VtEbage]
    Prot build. Use [[Mend Condition] as a healing skill when your backline partner falls asleep because you carry so much.

Variants:

• [[Holy veil] over [[Remove Hex] wherever there is [[Shame], [[Mark of Subversion], [[backfire] and similar stuff.
    • Replace [[Remove Hex] by [[shielding hands] or [[reversal of fortune] if there's no hexes.
    • Replace [[Guardian] by [[shielding hands] or [[reversal of fortune] if there's no physicals.
    • Replace [[spirit bond] by [[protective spirit] if foes are onehitting your team.

[build=OwATAzG/yxLe30iCk760/mA6B]
    First use your prots, then use your heals. Reducing damage is almost always the way to go. Use [[draw conditions] to keep your physicals working, they're worse than dead while blind, weak or crippled.

Variants:

• [[Mend condition] over [[draw conditions] when there's dazed.
    • [[seed of life] or [[vigorous spirit] or [[patient spirit] or [[dwayna's kiss] over [[signet of rejuvenation] or [[spirit bond].
    • [[shield guardian] over [[guardian] if there's no noteworthy physical damage to be expected.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:36 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Monk Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Monk Player Builds” to “Monk Player Builds”.
  • What do you think of this Cosy 55 SF build looks interesting. other s?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    http://youtu.be/egZLjde4GEI

• I can't check that build you've pasted Cataphract but I use to run a WoH Prot build in RA many years ago. Since my play time is limited now and I don't get long online I usually end up just running UA for PvE. Maybe I will give a WoH Prot build a go outside of PvP if I get time!

Always blame the Monk.