Mesmer Player Builds

• [build=OQNDAsw+Q6ZmE8UTP5AuAzAkiA]

If you face the undead and are bored by your usual builds, go for this signet smiter. 16/15 fast cast, 14 domination magic. Fun to play in Shards of Orr.

[build=OQhjAwCc4Q0ATP2gmOaAuAzAJX]
    [[Panic] build for massive AoE shutdown. Only use this when it's needed, like playing Thannakai temple without a healer. This build does not feature rupts as panic will make you miss them anyway.

[build=OQBDAqwDSnATPCO2gbA5AZAEBA]
    Massive AoE damage [[energy surge] build. Requires you to be able to hit "rupts" frequently. Requires [[blood is power] support.

[build=OQBCAswUMwJgNoKgpz0jGgLA]
    Single target damage [[energy surge] build, works best with energy surge heroes. Support by [[blood is power] is adviced. Play two superior attribute runes.

Variants:

• [[spiritual pain] over [[energy burn], especially if there's spirits or minions.
    • [[shame] over [[empathy] or [[mistrust] if you need the energy or backline shutdown.

[build=OQBDAowjOtspnG4mKDEcmuNA]
    If your team has plenty of shutdown you'll love to spam wastrels skills.

[build=OQZCAcw0LACYeWBoNIJAyAcJ]
    Use two superior attribute runes for even more fun.

[build=OQBDAasjStMrAIg5Z9UjOZA2g]
    If you don't have [[ineptitude] or want to be more useful against casters at the cost of losing damage and shutdown against physicals, this might be your build of choice.

[build=OQBDArsDOhwbqM4CkDyAEheA]
    With 12 fast cast you knock your foes down for 4 seconds with a recharge of 8 seconds. Use a staff so you have a chance of 20% for halved recharge time on any skill in your build. This mesmer provides both excellent shutdown and damage. Don't miss your rupts.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting threads (January 24, 2018 at 2:33 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Mesmer Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Mesmer Player Builds” to “Mesmer Player Builds”.