Damage +15%/ -1 Energy Regeneration

• Where does the Damage +15% / -1 Energy Regeneration come from? I've been playing this game for 154 months and this is the first time I've looted an item like this. It's an old Inscription/Mod I take it, before they got added to the game with Nightfall? Is it just another version of the dual leech I just haven't seen before?

Plagueborn Bow
    +15% Damage

-1 Energy Regeneration

Energy Regeneration on hit: 1
    -1 Energy Regeneration
    Dmg +19% (vs. Ogres)

• Hello,

You found yourself a "dual zealous" item, although you don't earn double Energy, you lose double energy when pair with a zealous mod.

These have been around for a long time, not too useful other than collectors like myself (I have 40 different skins of dual zealous, never used one in actual battle.).

They are not common, but not too rare either, maybe considered "uncommon".

Just like Dual Vamp, they can be found on the same weapons, Axes, Bows, Hammers, Swords.

I hope that helps

Agent Chevy

AKA "Chevy"

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Anywhere OS stuff drops these can happen.

I tried really hard to figure out a usable build with these (w/ zealous mod for -2 regen). I tried an adrenaline based hammer build, it kinda worked but pretty much any skill over 5e was out most of the time. I tried a warriors endurance axe build figuring the energy gain from WE would counteract the energy degen, it kinda worked, Having the sunspear whirlwind attack adrenaline skill in mobs for free energy gain was about all that made it usable.

I haven't tried a ranger with dual zeal bow but at least they will still have 1 regen, warrior gets nothing lol.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ