• Hello guys, I've decided to get back on the game after years of break, and I was wondering how much was my "collection" of weapons was worth these days.

I was in love with this weird weapons, with the base dmg +15% hp regen -1 , it was kinda rare if I remember correctly.

Here are the skins I manage to gather (all are +15%):

Q9: falchion, crenelled sword, fellblade, sickle, great axe, chaos axe, gothic sword, wicked blade

Q10: oni blade , broadsword

Q11: zodiac sword

Q12: vertebreaker

Thx for your help :evil:

mod edit/merged post: ok guys! thx a lot!!!!!!!

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: merged posts. mod edit---do NOT bump to close your thread, EDIT the top post. (February 7, 2018 at 8:41 PM).

• 15-1hp/ene regg is still more rare than other mods. even a q13 14-1 will bring 100e~ always! (maybe you have to take some time, but ive sold many shitty ones for 100e+, so i know its no problem to get that price)

imo the q9 fellblade and chaos axe/ q10 oni blade are the most rare ones here. 250e++/ea should be no problem in my mind, others id say are 100-200e/ea but it depenps on interest. maybe some will bring more

@ jack: true, you dont see ppl paying 100e/1a for dualvamp weaps every day, but the last one i offerd in kama was sold after 2min for 100e. so imo its absolutly no problem and neither skin nor q make ANY difference to the use. 5-20e is the price for a shitty dualvamp bow but not for a sword/axe.

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

Edited 5 times, last by hGt (February 6, 2018 at 4:57 PM).

• I'm shared with hgt's opinion:

-agreed for all q9, except chaos. I've paid more for the one I bought recently (if I can quote that for PC), because it's the only one I've seen these last 2 years of playing, compared to other skins you're looking a PC for. Even before I quite, chaos axe in dual camp was bar FAR the sexiest and wanted skin in that mod. I can tell i paid 400-500e for it, and I feel it's very fair. I wouldn't consider selling for less considering its rarity.

Rest, q12-13 14% etc : well, tbh the mod is shit. Literally useless, except timekill switch in pvp. So very few ppl would buy them, enven collector looking for q9. The only potential "good" client I see for these, is a codex syncer (i ´v seen some of them pay 1a for them). However, you don't see one everyday, so..

A real pc for such items should be 5-20e depending on skin

Hoped that helped :)

IG: jacke l eventreur

Edited once, last by jack l eventreur (February 6, 2018 at 4:42 PM).

• cosyfiep February 7, 2018 at 8:41 PM

Closed the thread.