Team Build Challenge: To the Pain!

• You have fulfilled the Flameseeker Prophecies, but it hadn't been foretold what would happen in sequence: Titans of all kind roam through the war-torn lands of Tyria. Once more Glint sues your help. But this time the challenge may exceed your power...

Task: Complete any Titan Quest [Hard Mode Only] and upload a video of it.

Award: Every qualified contribution will be awarded with:

• Defend Droknar's Forge: 2 Bobos
    • Defend Denravi (with Evennia): 1 Bobo
    • The Last Day Dawns (team of 4): 3 Bobos
    • Defend North Kryta Province (team of 8): 2 Bobos
    • Defend North Kryta Province (team of 6): 5 Bobos
    • The Titan Source (team of 6): 1 Bobo
    • The Titan Source: 2 Bobos

Award deadline: CANCELLED due to leaving guildwarslegacy.

Challenge rules: You may not use any protection prayers and communing skills. You may not use "there's nothing to fear!" and "save yourselves!".

General rules: Consumables of any kind and miniatures are not allowed. Cheating tools (e.g. rupt bots, toolbox) are not allowed. UI and texture mods (e.g. no compass border, marks on compass and health bars) are not allowed.

List of contributions:

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Krschkr: Added first contribution. (I have another one on mesmer for Denravi and The Last Day Dawns on ranger, but they're set to hidden for the time being. If there's personal interest in those, pm me your google account's EMail so I can share the vid with you.) (May 5, 2018 at 9:29 PM).