Team Build Challenge: Cantha's Heroes

• Shiro Tagachi the traitor is back and unleashed an army of enslaved spirits on the Raisu Palace. The Empire of the Dragon, your very emperor Kisu, calls out for help. Will you respond?

Task: Beat the mission Raisu Palace in hard mode and upload a video of it. Don't skip the first end cinematic immediately if you want to qualify for the award, we need to see your time.

Award: The fastest contribution will be awarded with 1 Bobo.

Award deadline: CANCELLED due to leaving guildwarslegacy.

Challenge rules: Your team must consist of 8 different primary professions. You are allowed to use nightfall professions, but are encouraged to avoid it. You may bring up to two skills from your secondary profession. PvE skills except for Kuunavang's are not allowed.

General rules: Consumables of any kind and miniatures are not allowed. Cheating tools (e.g. rupt bots, toolbox) are not allowed. UI and texture mods (e.g. no compass border, marks on compass and health bars) are not allowed.

List of Contributions:

• N/N

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Krschkr: CANCELLED (May 5, 2018 at 9:29 PM).