WTB Platinum Wand with any heal or prot mod (paying MIN 1a) || Attri Exalted & GotH

• Platinum Wand

Must be dualmod

Must have HSR or HCT heal or prot

Can be nonmax damage.
    Can be nonmax mods.

Can be any req, even from another profession.

Can be any second mod, even from another profession.

Show me what you've got, chances are I'm interested!

DO NOT HESITATE TO SHOW YOUR ITEM AND ASK ANY PRICE FOR IT! YOU CAN'T INSULT ME WITH AN OFFER!

This does not mean I will pay any price for any wand, but most likely will pay enough to convince you to sell it.

Every man has his price, and I'm willing to find out yours ;)
    I'm also willing to trade some rare items from my collection if need be.

I don't want to give a price range because I don't want to scare anyone off but I am I'm ready to pay a minimum of 1a for ANY Plat Wand with these specs.

// Lets elaborate worst case: Dmg 9-18, Q11 Spawn, HCT19Heal, +4wHexed <-- yes i will pay 1a

For anything high-end i have 200a+ saved up to use for this purpose only, and can extend or convert more if needed.

What I'm ultimately looking for is req DF with 20/20heal or 20/20prot and I won't hesitate to sell my kidney and maybe even my mom for one xD.

Also a clean Plat Wand (any req but pref DF), in other words an insc Plat Wand without an inscription slot.

Exalted & GotH

Must have +1 (xx)% attr

Must have +xx hp or +xx hp while enchanted

Can be nonmax

Can be any req

For these I'll only be buying better versions of the ones I already have

Post on thread, PM here or ingame

IGN: Glob Of Tolkano

WTB

IGN: Glob Of Tolkano

Edited 9 times, last by Chrozinel (May 22, 2018 at 2:59 PM).

• Chrozinel May 9, 2018 at 3:05 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Platinum Wand with heal or prot mod” to “WTB Platinum Wand with any heal or prot mod (paying MIN 1a) || Attri Exalted & GotH”.
  • bsoltan November 29, 2020 at 2:04 AM

Closed the thread.