PC R8 Blue OS Darkwing Defender

• PC on a Blue OS, R8 Tactics, 16 Armor Darkwing Defender? Modded with 30 HP handle, no other stats?

Just started getting back into the game after what seems like a decade!

****MOD EDIT---thread closed due to early bump---MOD EDIT****

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: early bump thread closed (May 15, 2018 at 9:20 AM).

• Official Post

An absolute ton. That’s a very very valuable shield. Those are rare. Very rare.

Although it’s not OS, it’s inscribable.

If you’re going to sell it, don’t take private offers. You’ll end up ripping yourself off spectacularly. Take your time and list it for sale here. It’s impossible to put an exact price on it, as there hasn’t been one for sale in a long time.

No doubt Ikki can recall exactly when the last one was sold, by whom and to whom and for how much. That guy has ninja skills for that, but my mere human brain doesn’t have that data.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• An absolute ton. That’s a very very valuable shield. Those are rare. Very rare.

Although it’s not OS, it’s inscribable.

If you’re going to sell it, don’t take private offers. You’ll end up ripping yourself off spectacularly. Take your time and list it for sale here. It’s impossible to put an exact price on it, as there hasn’t been one for sale in a long time.

No doubt Ikki can recall exactly when the last one was sold, by whom and to whom and for how much. That guy has ninja skills for that, but my mere human brain doesn’t have that data.

Lmao I should have asked this before I sold lol. I ended up selling it for 250e which now I'm guessing is a fraction of its actual value. Thanks for letting me know, though. I should have realized the first offer will always be a lowball

***mod edit---DO NOT bump your thread early!! ANY post you make in your own thread is a bump! PLEASE take the time to read our Xunlai Market Rules before posting to avoid any actions against your account!---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: early bump, thread closed (May 15, 2018 at 9:19 AM).

• cosyfiep May 15, 2018 at 9:19 AM

Closed the thread.