Various OS Items, mostly Kaineng drops

• CLOSED

Hello. I have accumulated a fair amount of mostly junk items, and am now posting them here to avoid throwing away something valuable.

If anything is not visible, the mods are max.

Caster Stuff:

cqKQZMs.png

Celestial Shields:

z8nShCk.png

Dualvamp/zeal:

nB4kdkn.png

Other offhands:

oMJAyLz.png

Edited once, last by Lily (May 18, 2018 at 12:14 PM).

• just post those screens in the wts section, im 100% u will get lots of offers.

I will not pc every item, simply cuz there are way to many ... u cant ask some1 to pc 100+ items xD

Out of all these IMO the following things are most valueable: (this does not mean others wont be worth more, u never know how many ppl interested)

- Shield 35 nice combo, im very sure ppl will like this one. hard to tell how much it will go for 5-10a? maybe 20a+?

- Offhand 25 very rare to see q9 20/20 focus 5a+ for sure imo

- Offhand 26+27 (27 more rare) imo thats a super nice set, os monk offhands with good mods are rare and wanted...no idea about the price, if they would be mine i wouldnt sell for less than 25a? (20 for q9, 5 for the other) but maybe thats way to much or less haha just watch the bids go up ;)

- Offhand 18 shields vs undead are wanted, stance mod isnt the best but still useable, with the right interested probably 4-10a

there are many other items that can easy fetch u a couple of arms, due to the huge amout i can/will not pc every item, in general everything q9 oldschool with perf dualmods can bring you quite a nice amout of ectos/arms to the right buyer. (q10+ wands are imo very hard to sell, not many ppl buy those)

One hand dualvamp weapons easy go for 100e+, if nice skin and q9 up to 500e(+?) two hand weapons usually go for 20-30e, but depending on q and skin price can go up aswell

PLS DONT MERCH ANYTHING YET!! if no interest you can still merch. Take your time selling them!!! Dont sell for the first offer!! U got a few nice items and im sure ppl out there will like them

GL

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

Edited once, last by hGt (May 16, 2018 at 8:16 PM).

• Thanks for the feedback so far. I know it's a large amount of stuff, I've been stockpiling for a while. So if anyone has an opinion on a few of these, I'd appreciate it. I am especially wondering if the 20/19 Prot Celestial Staff is merchant fodder and if keeping -3^Hex shields is worth it.

• If you consider anything with a value of 1-5e worth keeping then don't merch anything. That said I wouldn't expect to get bids on even close to everything but there's some gems that I would bid on myself, so I won't be giving my opinions on price range on those. As a quick general evaluation I'd say most items are in the 1-50e range and some will go for 1a->.

If you're looking to sell these, then I'd do as hGt already said and just post the screens on a wts thread and decide based on the bids if you want to keep or sell it. If something doesn't get a bid and you don't really like it either, throw it to some hero or merch it.

20a for the q9 Healing Ankh would definitely be alot, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone was ready to pay that much for it. If I was in need of one I would probably stop bidding around 15a.

As for the wands, IMO skin, attribute and mods matter more than having q9. For example, I think #11 or #30 will more likely gain interest than #4 or #7, but maybe that's just me.

Seeing how a q13df 20/20prot cele staf is going for 250e atm, I can imagine that yours will get at least 20e and more if someone really wants it. Maybe #11 and a few other hex shields will get attention but certainly not all.

WTB

IGN: Glob Of Tolkano

• cosyfiep May 18, 2018 at 5:51 PM

Closed the thread.