no req plagueborn focus and q5 +10 energy healing ankh

• guildwarslegacy.com/attachment/656/hey as the title says i got a

plagueborn focus purple +5armor while enchanted and HSR 16% curses no requirement

Healing ankh req 5 +10 energy inscriptable

just wondering if worth something or nothing

added pics

***mod edit---please do NOT delete your top post of a price check thread--leave the contents alone and ADD CLOSED to the post---PLEASE read the Xunlai Market Rules on price check threads!!!---mod edit***

Edited 4 times, last by cosyfiep: thread reverted--please do not delete info (June 20, 2018 at 1:13 AM).

• Definitely don't merch the ankh, my guess would be potentially 100e or so. A 6/11 Gold Healing Ankh sold for 250e just recently in April.

I like the focus, I may be one of the few, wouldn't be worth a lot, but fun little piece for a q0 focus collection (oh yeah I have one so I may be interested if it goes for sale)

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Drugs June 14, 2018 at 6:09 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “no req plagueborn focus and q5 +10 energy healing ankh” to “please close”.
  • cosyfiep June 20, 2018 at 1:12 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “please close” to “no req plagueborn focus and q5 +10 energy healing ankh”.
  • cosyfiep June 20, 2018 at 1:14 AM

Closed the thread.