The Dream Comes True

• Awesome :)

Considering how little resources this game takes, you could probably play it on those Intel Compute Sticks, not much bigger than an oversized USB drive. It would be quite cool actually. Just stick it up the ally of any TV you come by, with a decent but portable mouse and keyboard. Just need universal access to internet wherever you go, that might be the biggest problem.

• Have a cup of coffee at your nearest Starbucks...

Oh wait, at the price of their coffee that might not be so free!

Then again, they did just change their lingering policy,

might not need to buy that coffee after all ;)

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• I dont mind streaming/ posting on youtube some game play. Honestly not much to see its just guild wars played a bit more awkwardly (I have pretty much everything mapped for ease of play but the one thing i don't have is control of the camera since I am using the mouse button as a joy stick for left and right turning).

• I tried that several times over the last years. Each time I tested it Presearing was actually the first thing I tried. For Cardboard/Daydream/Gear VR you tend to have quite a lot of latency which will cause motion sickness. The 3D and VR effect is ok for roleplaying/running around but the game isnt really made for an immersive VR experience. Most parts of the UI are rather hard to make out, text is barely readable.

For an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive it will work better latency wise, but the main problem with many regular games and VR is that the UI and gameplay weren't designed with VR in mind.

But now that you said it, I will try to set it all up again and see if I can successfully do a mission or sth in VR.

//edit:

Well ok, I really cant read any text, much of the screen isnt even visible, latency made me dizzy, couldnt find keys on the keyboard. I destroyed one Corsair ship in Chahbek Village though. When I accidentally started writing random stuff in ally chat, I figured I should just stop and maybe prepare better to see more of the UI.

//edit2:

Just tried again and tried different settings. Worked pretty well actually. Still cant use/see the mouse icon though, text isnt readable, and its sometimes hard to find the correct buttons. BUT I successfully managed to run The Sulfurous Wastes while using the VR headset. Died only twice xD