Do you want to help us?

• Official Post

Hello everybody!

It's been a hectic few days, so I'm glad I can finally write this down.
    As you all know, we've only recently started Guild Wars: Legacy and we are still looking for moderators and people who would love to help us.

Right now, we're still looking into how we're going to manage everything, but I already want to say these things:

• All moderators from Guild Wars Guru will be guaranteed a special Moderator rank here. It will differ from the normal Moderator rank, call it some added prestige. We'll get these handed out soon - if you are a mod from Guru, please send me a PM so we can sort things out.
    • Secondly, everybody who wants to help us, be it either with moderating (though I think we'll have enough of those), programming (HTML/CSS/PHP/Javascript), content creation and what more - feel free to contact me using a PM.
    • Do you want to contact us? Feel free to send me a PM.

For the rest, I'd like to say hi to everybody and call you all welcome. It's still a bit hectic, I'm doing the best I can, so sorry if we missed something, or if we don't respond at all, or if we haven't given you your Guru rank yet. We're working as hard as we can.

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

• Hi Kev,

If you are still in need of mods please feel free to contact me. I was never a Mod for Guru but was very active in the community. It would be a pleasure to help you guys keep the midnight oil burning :)

• Secondly, everybody who wants to help us, be it either with moderating (though I think we'll have enough of those), content creation and what more - feel free to contact me ...

Ok, so I contacted you and heartily agreed you have more than enough moderators. As for content, especially for Pre...I have a bunch and I'm just going to start

dumping it onto a board. Is "General" a good place until you can sort it out?

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• Ok, so I contacted you and heartily agreed you have more than enough moderators. As for content, especially for Pre...I have a bunch and I'm just going to start

dumping it onto a board. Is "General" a good place until you can sort it out?

It would be, yeah :)

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg