Something to add to Legacy.

• I've been keeping my GW1 fire alive by coming here and the FB pages (and playing ofc), one thing that I love to do is read about people's love for the game and their past experiences, how its affected them in real life, etc... On occasion, I'll meet a random GW lover in real life and we can get lost in conversation until we run out of time. Once I read a reddit post where people gave their GW Testimonials about why they love the game, etc. Some of them were pretty deep and I could relate, It's cool when other people understand how you feel about something and/or share the same experiences. I would love to see a forum called "Lengthy Guild Wars Testimonials" lol (or something to that effect.) I considered starting yet ANOTHER FB group on this, but I think this is more of an appropriate place and also another good way to plug the site. Everyone loves to tell their story and see what their friends have to say.. Just an Idea.

~The Template

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade (January 18, 2017 at 10:34 PM).

• I've been keeping my GW1 fire alive by coming here and the FB pages (and playing ofc), one thing that I love to do is read about people's love for the game and their past experiences, how its affected them in real life, etc... On occasion, I'll meet a random GW lover in real life and we can get lost in conversation until we run out of time. Once I read a reddit post where people gave their GW Testimonials about why they love the game, etc. Some of them were pretty deep and I could relate, It's cool when other people understand how you feel about something and/or share the same experiences. I would love to see a forum called "Lengthy Guild Wars Testimonials" lol (or something to that effect.) I considered starting yet ANOTHER FB group on this, but I think this is more of an appropriate place and also another good way to plug the site. Everyone loves to tell their story and see what their friends have to say.. Just an Idea.

Something like this is already in the works and is slated to be released around April ;)

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg