Shards Of Orr Speed Clear

• Assassin Paragon - SoOSC - Tank [build=Owlj0NfsJTHQ6M3lTQ3k5i0b7YA] [Unseen Fury] over ["You Are All Weaklings!"]

Assassin Necromancer - SoOSC - Gater [build=OwRjcwf84QHQ6M3lTQfC0lIQ4OA] - Variants: [Heart Of Shadow] over [Unseen Fury]

Ranger Dervish - SoOSC - Glass Arrows [build=OgoTcZ8kZ6UyxI07Vamc8C5guEA]

Variants: [Body Shot] or ["I am the Strongest"] over [Dwarven Stability]

Dervish Ranger - VoS - SoOSC [build=OgKkkZp6Kzak51324Vz1qYuI2BdJ]

Edited once, last by bears01 (November 27, 2016 at 2:39 PM).

• the attributes on the D/R are bad too... you need corn+egg+grail to meet the req on your bow, while 10 scythe mastery is far more than you need

...oh and even when the rit was still used in SoOSC, that build was wrong - Spirit Channeling is better energy management, and Ghostly Haste is more useful than pointless condition removal.

WTB pcons

IGN: Shadow Of The Owls

Edited once, last by Misty (June 15, 2016 at 6:04 PM).

• the attributes on the D/R are bad too... you need corn+egg+grail to meet the req on your bow, while 10 scythe mastery is far more than you need

...oh and even when the rit was still used in SoOSC, that build was wrong - Spirit Channeling is better energy management, and Ghostly Haste is more useful than pointless condition removal.

Misty my rit bar was said to be used for better energy management but hey its just a build :D