PSA - Impersonations / antisocial behaviour in game

• Hello everybody,

Just a small message here to inform you that someone has been impersonating other people lately, including Max Borken and Richey but also many other players.
    Keep in mind that anybody claiming to be someone might not be who they are claiming to be - always ask proof to be certain.

In the case of Legacy staff, you can reach them on <username>@staff.guildwarslegacy.com - all of our staff will have an email soon.

Should this happen again, please send screenshots to us ([email protected]) so that we can take action against this and send it the right people so hopefully action can be taken against this behaviour.

Keep in mind that everyone plays this game to enjoy it - behaviour like this is good for nobody.

Should you know the in game names of this user, feel free to post them here and add him to your ignore lists. So far the names reported are Dwigt Schrute

Should you all have questions, I'm reachable on [email protected] or simply [email protected]

Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

Edited once, last by Iaerah (February 1, 2017 at 2:38 PM).

• An update over Dwigt Schrute:

He is still posing as me (and well known players too) and making sexually inappropriate comments in local and trade chat, but more importantly he is messaging people directly too.

The problem is that he is also doing this to children. I have reports of him asking for nude pictures of someone's 11 year old sister. This is not acceptable. But because he is doing this, and posing as well known players, The Legacy team has unanimously decided to take action.

I have spoken with Gailie and explained what is happening. She told me that something like this has to go through official channels because it is too serious for her to pass along. She said to make sure I have all the screenshots before I open a detailed ticket at support so they will take action.

So, I'm asking again for all screenshots of this guy's inappropriate behaviour. In local and trade chat as well as any private messages from him, from all of his accounts. I'm especially interested in the private messages, in particular the ones where he's asking people for nude pics.

Max.