• Revolution displays the number of likes given and received along with the post count, join date ,etc, as well as showing a list of people who liked a post at the bottom of it. Neither of those appear on Wintersday. The liked list appears as white text with a shadow on a white background though. The thumbs up icon is misaligned for me too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if we're going to have a likes system installed, isn't reputation kinda redundant? It's never really been clear what it's meant to be for anyway.

EDIT 2: Also, I'd personally prefer for the total number of likes somebody has given and received to not be listed on every post. Listing the people who liked a post on that post (as it happens now) would be all I'd like to see.

• yeah, the thumbs up emoji is now behind the text: Like Post. atleast for me. And is there a like counter?

I have fixed that, it should now look like the other options. I have also added the bar that shows who liked which post and restyled it a bit.

Revolution displays the number of likes given and received along with the post count, join date ,etc, as well as showing a list of people who liked a post at the bottom of it. Neither of those appear on Wintersday. The liked list appears as white text with a shadow on a white background though. The thumbs up icon is misaligned for me too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if we're going to have a likes system installed, isn't reputation kinda redundant? It's never really been clear what it's meant to be for anyway.

EDIT 2: Also, I'd personally prefer for the total number of likes somebody has given and received to not be listed on every post. Listing the people who liked a post on that post (as it happens now) would be all I'd like to see.

Wintersday hasn't got the same treatment yet, as I'm going to merge it with MyIPB so that it uses the same templates - right now every change has to be done in every theme, and I'm simply going to use 1 base theme and change the stylesheets soon.
    Revolution has gotten the small fixes as well.
    The reputation system has been removed, it didn't really work here (it was here because it was a default feature of MyBB).
    The amount of likes being listed isn't intentional, it's set up that way on some themes though (as it is the default). I don't think that's important information... I'll look into disabling it.

• Perhaps not who liked it, but would be fun to see how many people like a post. Imo it would be fun to see a like counter.

so please don't disable it ;)

The amount will stay there ^^ What Marty means is that in other themes it's also shown how much likes you got in total on all your posts and how many likes you've given yourself - and that isn't quite useful :)

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg