How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• I have no words.

Been collecting Kappa shields from chest running in my free time, and my god. I think it took 3-4 full invents of them over like a month or so?

Worth every second of it.

• i'm guessing undercity by baobao wavewrath (sic lol) there's a few chest spawns by kappa and afflicted / am fa chests on the way depending on which door you're coming from.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Correct! Undercity, in HM too. I was initially doing NM for chance at req8 but the rate of purple to gold was incredibly disheartening, and I found more often then not when a Kappa would actually drop it would be purple. HM was nice cause I made a really nice amount back in Elite Tomes too.

It was also I estimate a 70/30 split between chest running and farming on my Ranger, also in HM.

• Correct! Undercity, in HM too. I was initially doing NM for chance at req8 but the rate of purple to gold was incredibly disheartening, and I found more often then not when a Kappa would actually drop it would be purple. HM was nice cause I made a really nice amount back in Elite Tomes too.

It was also I estimate a 70/30 split between chest running and farming on my Ranger, also in HM.

The one you highlighted dropped in nm however - look at the gold value - for hm that is 204g+ from hm chests in canthan chests territory ;)

After all: at 176g it was at max 43g unid value - might be possible it was even in the q8 unid value range :D

but man, that is one awesome drop! GZ

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• The one you highlighted dropped in nm however - look at the gold value - for hm that is 204g+ from hm chests in canthan chests territory ;)

After all: at 176g it was at max 43g unid value - might be possible it was even in the q8 unid value range :D

but man, that is one awesome drop! GZ

It is possible that this one could of come from noob island. I think I got 1 or 2 from there but gave up on it quickly because of the speed of farming it. Either way that was still in HM but might explain the lower value?

• It is possible that this one could of come from noob island. I think I got 1 or 2 from there but gave up on it quickly because of the speed of farming it. Either way that was still in HM but might explain the lower value?

Noob island could go as low as 40g unid meaning 164g id. So that'd be an option! Or from the few nm runs you mentioned?

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Just did bogroot with some random guy I met in gadds with heros.

He opened the chest first and got a q13 chan froggy (+ a junk item) so ofc I figured on crapola...

However, the gods were smiling on me, and a q9 dom froggy popped out when I opened the chest. In all the runs i've done it was my 2nd froggy drop evar. =D

Guess I won't complain about my other drop being onyx lol

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• In the course of a conversation with Kromp and an old friend, my current search for The Hammer of Justice and the days of spamming I have committed to it came up. I immediately detected some shuffling in the Party window...our friend was cycling thru his heroes. A few minutes later I was looking at the hammer in a trade window and reading Coffee's refusal to take anything in exchange for it.

Having just completed his collection of green bows, Coffee didn't want to see me go through the pain of tracking down a specific green...and for that I am grateful. Thanks, Coffee!

• So recently, I have really gotten into collecting. Multiple times a day I'm on the legacy forum looking for things to start my collection. The Celestial weapon set is what I'm starting with. Earlier today, I met with someone in the pupu gh to buy a non-max Celestial hammer and a Celestial Staff. After the purchase, he said that he also had a Celestial shield. So, we traded and he showed me. Before I could ask how much, he said 20e. I quickly traded 20e to him because I'm currently in a bid war on legacy for the same shield (almost) but in strength attribute for over 400e. I was so excited to have it. Then, I looked at it closely and realize that it probably wasn't worth the 20e. I'll let you guys take a close look and realize what happened, haha. Happy I bought it though, I will remember it as part of my collection journey.

Images

• gw036.jpg
  • Lol Emma...we've all done it.

We may have forgotten it.

We may deny it.

We may have rage-merched the offending item years ago.

But that doesn't change the fact that we've all done it.

Welcome to the grind, froost