Posts by zxc

Akh kickstarted my pursuit of ancient relics, but none have even achieved a fraction of greatness of what he had.

I'd say the teh axe junior is the greater axe than his big brother such an iconic skin of the holy trinity.

What you just posted is useless, there is no point going up the hill and here you are talking about wasting time.

You can already scan the left area for a chest at the start and when you pass the first boss just fine.

If you are pulling 3 burning titans then you are already doing something wrong, I've never had to deal with 3 burning titans if you are using your skills correctly. There is only 2 possible situations you will encounter 2 at the same time.

Speed boost is capped at 33%, did you know?

And you are back seating, you are trying to tell me to run something I've done thousands of times your way, it's quite obnoxious, maybe you don't realize you are doing it.

Emma wow, never thought i'd see it here. It's like seeing an old friend again.

That shield took me several years to sell off, due to the fact i acquired it in a shameful and most dishonourable way possible back when i was a kid. I never wanted to sell it off for profit for a long time till one of the traders convinced me, cant remember his name. Brave something..

TongTong

Casting sf is fine at the start is fine, its personal preference if you dont want the risen ash hulk to stick on you longer than he should by casting spells on you, its only a few seconds.

I don't take heroes for a few reasons which are:

- they pull aggro

- they soak hits which you need for storm chaser e management

- micromanagement

I don't go up the hill as a shortcut because you will automatically go past that area when you take my route, you cover 4 possible spawn points compared to 2.

Also appreciate if you stop backseating. Thanks.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Uploaded the same build that still works like a charm from several years ago.

This is my all time favourite chest run/build, it's got a mixture of frisky moments and excitement that will always keep you on your toes.

I am not the original creator of this build.

Roughly takes 3.5 minutes per 3 chests.

Build:

OwJTgZ/8ZiHRn5A64wmcFE3hmEA

Directions:

YMLAD on all burning titans, if 2 are on you, cycle YMLAD on them off cd.

IAU + Shadow sanct on double burning titans when opening chest.

Watch out for Wild Blow when refreshing SF with DP.

Drops:

Magmas shields, Raven staves, Undead weapons and Runes.

may the chest run gods bless you all

I like how a lot of collectors are intertwined, we sell something to acquire the next thing on our minds, in this case it started with a dual reduction magmas(the req10 -2e/-2s pictured) i had roughly in early 2006 that i sold off for a measly 25ectos(it was huge back then ok), this funded my next project in which i acquired a magmas req8 +30 +1insp/19%, then i had my eyes set on dual reductions, i was on a quest to collect these to preserve them since the advent of inscription items were upon us.

Dual reductions for me were like the the alien of items from space, they made no sense and it's uses were limited but it was still special to look at.

But i failed and i ended up offloading half a dozen or so dual reductions off to EK and eventually found their way to you, so it's always nice seeing them in the right and safe hands.

What a riveting tale, no sarcasm intended, truly amazing.

The Axe is truly the holy grail of items in Guild Wars.

You and your bro always had 1 of the best collections ever assembled and i am curious what items you traded away that is still missing to this day.

Majority of req8 dead bows/sephis were farmed from majesty's rest back in the day in prophecies.

As for pricing it wouldn't be worth as much as a 15^50 on its own, however if someone is making a req8 deadbow collection or has a collection that needs it you could be looking at a similar price.

Taken advantage of? Definitely.

Scammed? no.

Sellers fault for being greedy and hasty, going to have to agree with Kromp, this was how you scored big back in the days.

Having the ability to recognize trash from treasure is what makes a good flipper, although this one was way too obvious the seller should have realized his sitting on a sword that can only be rivaled by a 15^50 version, personally i'd prefer the stance version.

Quite unfortunate.

Personally i would never pawn such a rare sword for ectos at this point of the game, the relic is absolutely priceless.

Got some uh free time today and decided to post some of my favourite stuff in my collection for yall, most people probably have already seen it.

Been hitting path of exile lately, the game actually gives me the same rush that i use to feel playing guild wars.

Anyways enjoy.

ARXxK0E

Prices are actually inflated because of bots, a stack of armbraces would make u 1 of the richest persons 8+ years ago, a stack of armbraces = chump change in this day and age.

I use to buy req8 15^50s for 10-20e only 6-8 years ago, now look at the prices you see on Sell.

Inflation and botting do affect the prices of most OS collector items but certainly not most of the obscure categories like blues or whites unless its an extremely rare special case.

Price checking is a biased thing normally, the prices that i see that are given are normally what someone is willing to pay, if it seems absurd enough then the seller will of course dump it for that price and everyone else just assumes that is what the item is worth.

No one can ever be right what an item will be worth, it has always been a mutual thing between the seller and the buyer, price checking is just there to determine if the item is worthless or not. Price checking isn't there to exactly price an item contrary to popular belief. It is why we ask for many opinions on pc threads to determine if the item is valuable or not.

Just because an item sold for xxx amount doesn't mean all the other same items are worth xxx amount, because there maybe only that 1 niche collector that pays for certain items/trash.

1. Req8 Zodiac sword 15^50

c/o 75a

b/o tba

2. Req8 Shortbow +5e

c/o 100a

reserve tba

b/o 250arms

3. Req8 Fellblade 15^50

s/b 50a

b/o tba

4. Req8 Shadowblade 15^50

s/b 40a

b/o tba

5. Req8 Zodiac axe 15^50

c/o 40a

b/o tba

6. Crystalline sword Req10 15%stance Non-inscript

c/o 60a

b/o tba

7. Magmas Shield req9 +30hp -20% cripple Non-inscript

c/o 50a

b/o tba

8. Req8 FDS 15^50

s/b 50a

b/o tba

The rest are all 15^50 req8, offer away:

Flamberge

Falchion

Wingblade

Spiked axe

War axe

Great axe

Warhammer(lion)

Runic hammer

Wicked blade

Gladius

Tombs finally died in 2011 for me, the pvp aspect of thegame had run its course, the balancing aspect of pvp got worse everytime they fiddled with it. Their answer for everything was to NERF everything over the years, this only led to only a few viable builds that made the game super boring, every balanced team composition was just 2melee, melshot/magebane ranger, pb/pd mes, a lightning ele, 2mo+rit because any other builds were nerfed too much to be viable. There use to be rspikes, bspikes, iways, sways, elespikes, vims, smite, hex, choking gas, eoe bombs, bbway, and so many more that i just cant remember anymore, it was so fuckn fun playing all that stuff because all those builds had a counter, but over the years the nerfs came hard and fast and thats when it got stale and the game lost its identity as build wars.

This probably and most likely indirectly affected GvG, as tombs was known as the stepping stone for most of the elite players to move into after they achieved rank 9/12 back in the days.

The elitist GvG attitude didn't help at all, by the time the GvG community tried to teach and help the community, it was too late, i noticed a large amount of disinterest in the game back in 2009-11 from a lot of my pvp buddies and moved on to other games and sporadically logged in and eventually quit.

Removing TA was one of the biggest fuck ups, i know a lot of TA players were highly skilled and moved to GvG directly from there.

Ping is and always will be a big issue in a PVP game, it was pretty much just EU and US servers left after the Asian servers were merged or removed. Also it's not fun or viable playing with 300-400 latency in the top end games, as you can imagine all it takes is 1 interrupt to gain an advantage.

Flux's is the laziest way to balance a game, this pretty much put the game on autopilot while ignoring the bigger picture.

Nerfing builds killed the casual scene, the game got too complicated for the masses to form balanced builds that required skill instead of cheesing it with sways, iway or spike builds. You kill the masses, you kill the game. The game became super unappealing for the average pvper.

There was just too many fuck ups by anet that couldn't be undone, they never made 1 good change for the benefit of the game while it was hot.

It's just sad how they neglected this game that could of had a longer lasting pvp scene for atleast a decade.

Sorry for the venting, but playing tombs was one of the best online gaming pvp experiences for me and talking about it makes me nostalgic and sad at the same time, especially wondering where my online pvp friends are at now.

I've only heard of toolbox a few days ago, so can someone explain to me logically how opening a chest from a range is not cheating?, did they intend for chests to be opened at range? definitely not.

People who are defending it are the ones who abuse it and are definitely scared of being banhammered. Same pile of shit as the botters that destroyed the economy of the game because they want every aspect of the game to be easier.