Posts by WordsLikeDaggers

You haven't upset me at all. I really don't care about the prizes. I have played the game for 8k hours and have everything I would ever want. What i was interested in was screenshots and people actually taking the time to go out and explore for them. This contest turned into a gamble of numbers. I just see no point in submitting anything when it all came down to luck; and scraps for people who actually took the time to provide content. The title of the post was "Best Screenshots" and it can be implied that would be the source of prizes. ohwait?

My username comes from the book Hamlet, "Your words are like daggers". I'm not trying to attack or insult you. I'm pointing out that the subject of this "contest" wasn't and isn't what was inferred. I read the rules and given material. Oh well. Have fun on your ventures. No sarcastic emoticons needed.

Or you could name the contest appropriately. People that didn't even go out and spend time to take a screenshot worth mentioning have and will win more than those that did. "Can't make everyone happy" might make you feel better. But the contest is bogus, and a waste of time.

You didn't address anything, and it might as well have been a "lottery".

Edit: I forgot to add emoticons to this post ||<X:love:.

I would like to clarify my post. I am willing to run people the entirety of Prophecies outposts.

Ascalon - Crystal Desert - Southern Shiverpeaks - Maguma Jungle .

I don't charge for runs, i just ask that people don't afk. I have been running in game since 2005, and look forward to meeting people.

Thanks!

Hi there, I have been running since before factions release, having starting as a Mo/R Spellbreaker runner in Southern Shiverpeaks. I would just like to offer runs to whoever needs them, payment not really an issue but tips are appreciated. Just message me in game, Words Like Daggers is my main running characters. Thanks, hope to see you soon. I only run Prophecies.