Scammed for OS Serpent Axe - Raising Awareness

• maybe youre not a scammer but you agree with your friend who acted like one and never said anything about that so thats prove your mentality . Youre the hilarious one trying to convince im a scammer when i did giveaway and got some bug on the game .

Also my char was never deleted one more proof youre saying bs.

• maybe youre not a scammer but you agree with your friend who acted like one and never said anything about that so thats prove your mentality . Youre the hilarious one trying to convince im a scammer when i did giveaway and got some bug on the game .

Also my char was never deleted one more proof youre saying bs.

And who is that mysterious scamming fellow?

lf you're refering to me, l was notified by 3rd party that there was another serpent on sale in kama.

So l did my civic duty to check it out.

Did l at any point mention prices? Even in that screen l told you screen first, then we will talk about arms. After receiving l only told you we'd be in touch, as l went to examine it.

I don't know if this was some twisted attempt to catch someone buying serpent for lowball price (not a nice thing to do but still a world apart from real scamming) and expose it that has gone wrong or just outright scam on your part. I have since redacted my post as can be seen, with intent of allowing you to come clean.

But you still maintain axe is genuine, and that you're the victim here. And both of those can't be true.

• You pm'd me on legacy.

I mentioned that when l approached you in kama to check out.

I once again mentioned you'll end on legacy if you turn out to be a scam while l was waiting for that screenshot for suspicious amount of time (the time it took you to forge one in paint l guess)

And once again, at no point l mentioned any prices.

I am beyond speechless.

I gave you every chance to come clean about your intentions and everything, but you just resorted to unfounded accusations.

Seek help man.

• you never mentioned legacy ingame so stop lying . I also told you my i needed to setup touch cause screenshot one didnt worked and i also needed to find the screen on my pc between all theses things so stop saying bs for convince ure not a scammer.

Why do you want close it ? Just let it open, peoples can see whos the scammer .

• People already know who the scammer is (Hint: Its you, see screens for details). We just going round in circles, nothing productive left. You been exposed as a scumbag scammer, thanks for making it easy with ur sloppy paint skills and pathetic rebuttals :)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• whats the rapport ? i never saw a scammer with this audicity just shut up and admits it , also im done with peoples who are protecting scammers and cant understand or suppose im not one with the bug i showed and with the giveaway i did , not talking anymore with idiots it make them smarts.

• @Ironman

Still going with the screenshot is a bug huh?

Still going with the "I did a giveaway once therefore I can't have done anything wrong since" huh?

Still going with "the guy who asked for the screen to check its authenticity is a scammer" huh?

Maybe try something else? or just give-up cause that account is now known to be a scammer.

You will need to make a new one and try again I'm afraid.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• what about you go on discord and a show that you have the tyrian serpent axe? then you dont have to take a screen and also no need to give it to another player who can vouch for you

• bsoltan June 25, 2021 at 11:37 PM

Closed the thread.
    • Official Post

This is why threads like this are generally avoided, because they just end up with people arguing over is it, isn't it and it decends into a flame fest. Keep that in mind for any future threads like this.

Everyone should do their best to be alert and aware of how to conduct trades to avoid scams.

Double check the item you are being traded, the person you're trading with, always use the Trade Window etc.

While we don't have a rule against these kinds of posts, we do against flaming and will close threads that are not giving any value.

GW Legacy has no control over what you do in-game and with whom, your trades are your own responsibility.

https://guildwarslegacy.com/rules/