Kryth's GW1 Stuff

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More on the way,

Enjoy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

one of my faves

• Kryth Vocans May 17, 2023 at 3:46 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “My Video Thread” to “Kryth's GW1 Stuff”.

If it's stupid but works, it ain't stupid.

• why you farm in nm bro? :D

Your vids are cool but do you have some builds that work in hard mode?

hehe Thank you. I do I do =) I was gonna post a Necro primary vaettir farm vid today but I chose to post the paragon farming instead. I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel, just trying to come up with unorthodox stuff for fun that's it. Kinda like, do stuff that people either didn't think about previously, or didn't think was possible. You're right tho, I should post the vids in hm. Wasn't rly paying attention. Thanks for the heads up :)

Edit: baguettix the VoS necro and the W/D builds do work in HM (just tested) but enemy AI is much better in HM and they spread a lot when they take aoe dmg real fast so be warned. I'll post a vid for that too later on.

Edited once, last by Kryth Vocans (May 18, 2023 at 10:23 PM).

It can be used in other caster farms too obv, but why not vaettirs right =P

as requested, another HM farmer, but for melee hitters this time

Blast from the past. This is a purely for-fun build which doesn't work in HM unfortunately.

I don't have an assassin or a derv, so I keep running with this build. I'll post other running vids too later on.

Doesn't work solo mind you.