My first Dynamic Duo (2 man) build

• I was lucky enough to find a bud to test a variation of this build and it melted everything on our path but do get in touch with me if you wanna have some fun togetha. IGN: Kryth Vocans

Player 1:

[build=OgVFMEO5uLfjJQrSLUGLhUH1wVA]

Player 2:

[build=OgVFMEO5uLfjJQrSLUGLhUH1wVA]

It's a bunch of shockwaves one after another with added aoe. You can add as many elementalists as you want btw, the build is the same for every player. Maybe 8 elementalists can even raid some dungeons with this (+a hard res like eternal aura) :p

I'll make a gameplay vid of this asap!

Enjoy!

My YT. Please like and subscribe so that I can make more vids :)

Edited 6 times, last by Kryth Vocans ().

• Seems like a lot of unnessesary work using Arcane Mimicry to copy echo for copying Shockwave when you could just use Arcane Echo. This way you will also spend less time waiting for skills to recharge.

Same goes for build 2: Copying Shockwave from other player to duplicate it using Echo is far inferior to just using Arcane Echo and Shockwave.

Edit: I saw you altered the builds while i was typing this to remove echo. Still Arcane Echo would be superior to arcane mimicry.

Also Glyph of Sacrifice seems wasted with those low casting times. Glyph of elemental power would provide more power.

• Seems like a lot of unnessesary work using Arcane Mimicry to copy echo for copying Shockwave when you could just use Arcane Echo. This way you will also spend less time waiting for skills to recharge.

Same goes for build 2: Copying Shockwave from other player to duplicate it using Echo is far inferior to just using Arcane Echo and Shockwave.

Edit: I saw you altered the builds while i was typing this to remove echo. Still Arcane Echo would be superior to arcane mimicry.

Also Glyph of Sacrifice seems wasted with those low casting times. Glyph of elemental power would provide more power.

Lysander you are absolutely right. Updated the first post accordingly. The goal was to have 3 shockwaves at first but then I realized it was unnecessary like you said. Then it kinda sorted itself out into arcane mimicry changing to arcane echo. Thank you.

Edit : That's ok. Glyph of Sac is to quicken the Arcane Echo casting. 2 seconds downtime throws a wrench in the tempo in this case. +2 points of Earth Magic is a bit overkill when you've got so many Shockwaves + Frozen Bursts Aftershocks etc.

Edited 2 times, last by Kryth Vocans ().

• I thought about the build a bit more and think there are some great improvements you could make. Right now you are not benefitting from the bonus damage against knocked down enemies from aftershock.

I think replacing one of the eles with a fire/air combo with star burst, lightning touch, whirlwind, teinai's wind and flame djinns haste would be interesting as with good timing you can burn enemies with starburst and enable the extra damage and interrupt from teinai's wind, kd attacking foes with whirlwind for extra aftershock damage, while have the same consistency for blind and craked armor. This also gets rid of one storm djinns haste which i think is a bad skill for flame djinn, which still provides IMS and also deals damage.

All while bringing more variety to the build and having the nice flair of using all 4 elements.

PS: I'm still not a fan of glyph of sacrifice because you should be casting echo before encountering enemies anyways and therefore the timesave from glyph is pretty neglectable. ALso elemental power will increase 2 attributes for a total benefit of +4 stats, which adds a lot of power

• I like the way you think regarding playing with the elements for the two roles; ele 1 and ele 2. The thing about most builds (which is what I'm trying to imply in my posts) is that almost all of em can be played with, made variations of, or improved upon.

Tho I disagree with a bunch of things about what you said as well; when you are in the field playing head on (sometimes in HM) then things are different so let's just agree to disagree about what you said about echo + glyph.

Lastly, I don't know a faster way of melting enemies away than 4 shockwaves and a bunch of AoEs thrown in for cleaning up. but If you wanna play other elements go go go :)

Edit: Glyph of Ele Power's bonus is unnecessary overkill, so it becomes a wasted skill slot. Having tested this with a friend, it just melts away every friggin thing in 1.5 seconds :p I'll post a vid as soon as I find a good boomstick partner =)