Crystalline sword OS and inscrip.

• Desolation was the rumor to drop very rare elemental swords(wich was one of the, if not the most expensive sword skin pre EotN) , but crystaline not afaik.

These went to the Hall of hero chest after not dropping gold in Prophecies anymore. Later they got to the Z-Chest also.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Short answer is no. There is no logic behind this whatsoever. Crystallines are not in the drop tables for any enemies so they will not drop from key-requiring chests under regular circumstances. They are not associated with the crystal desert or elemental mobs at all. Only crystallines that dropped in the desert were from a keyless chest iirc.

Outside of Zchest, the old keyless chests (long lost to gw history well before 2014) and some purple insc oddities (which are under debate and I don’t think their origin will ever be proven, but are believed to be from eotn preview event, and are certain to have dropped in 2007 and no examples have been seen since) are no other sources than the places you listed originally.

This is a classic case of screens are required. Personally I won’t believe it otherwise.

• I'm 100% sure they still can ;)

And yes the source I know of is Titans in Domain of Fear. Drop rate sucks ass though so gl if you wanna farm them..

I think that some monsters from Prophecies are bugged on Nightfall for the drops of the Prophecies skins.

I have no particular experience with NF Titans, but rather with NF Drdyer. They drop regularly once dead: Eternal Shield (strength only), Eternal Bow and Storm Bow, of which it is possible to have q8 blue max. On the other hand the Ghostly Staves, do not drop. I mean, out of thousands killed, only 3-4 Ghostly fell, against XX(X) of every other minimum (?) Strange and unbalanced.

This would explain the lousy drop rate for Magma via NF Titans. Farming them for this (q8 blue) is suicide and a huge waste of time. Only the chance of a "fresh" character or an account that hasn't advanced much would allow more luck during the first few sessions in the zone.

• I think that some monsters from Prophecies are bugged on Nightfall for the drops of the Prophecies skins.

I have no particular experience with NF Titans, but rather with NF Drdyer. They drop regularly once dead: Eternal Shield (strength only), Eternal Bow and Storm Bow, of which it is possible to have q8 blue max. On the other hand the Ghostly Staves, do not drop. I mean, out of thousands killed, only 3-4 Ghostly fell, against XX(X) of every other minimum (?) Strange and unbalanced.

This would explain the lousy drop rate for Magma via NF Titans. Farming them for this (q8 blue) is suicide and a huge waste of time. Only the chance of a "fresh" character or an account that hasn't advanced much would allow more luck during the first few sessions in the zone.

Hi, where is the source about a "fresh" character you get more luck? this is just a speculation, I saw one q8 blue magma str long time ago they exists. So the drop is in the drop table.

Also offtopic, where you can get diamond and Iridescent aegis from drop in NF vabbi? I mean killing monster only.