CLOSED | Price check on a few items

• Hello,

I'm a returning player and haven't played the game for over 10 years. I still got some things on my chest and thought maybe you could help me get the value of those.

Thank you!

• I would merch the following (or keep for personal use if you like them):

q12t Cele shield

q12t Iridescent Aegis

q11 Cele Hammer

q12t Iridescent Aegis

q11 Fiery Blade Axe

q12c Demonic Aegis

q12 Fellblade

q11 Amethyst Aegis

q10 Icy Blade Axe

q13 Cele Sword

q12 Magmas Shield

q10s Cele Shield

q11m Diamond Aegis

The q11 Obsidian Edge and q10 Voltaic Spear are the most valuable things here. I'm seeing a wts for 220e and 55e respectively, in the past week or so. May get more, may get less.

The two q9 eternal shields and the guardian of the hunt may see a few ectos each, but will likely be difficult to sell. While some of these skins are nice/wanted, insc. ones are incredibly common due to the zaishen chest.

The black beast mini might be like 5k (typically not worth the time trying to find a buyer).

The nonmax plagueborn focus may see interest with someone like PyroLobster . Otherwise I'd probably recommend merching.

I've sent you a link with information about greens, too (same link that's in my signature). Have a look at that and get back to me or this thread with any questions. Thanks

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• sp1xz July 18, 2022 at 12:13 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on a few items” to “CLOSED | Price check on a few items”.
  • cosyfiep July 18, 2022 at 4:23 PM

Closed the thread.