There goes my hero!

• MVP's:

Hey Kabong, from previous posts I know that you and Pleikki are not best friends (understatement intended), but at this point you could have just congratulated him on aquiring such a nice set of eight max q7 Items. By now, all players in Guild Wars know that [PhD] is a collectors guild with amazing, masterful, astonishing and mesmerizing items lying in your "Holy Halls" or whatever you call it. Thus, you of all people should know how hard it is to find a seller of those things, negotiate a fair price and putting together the funds needed to buy those goods. That is why I simply can't understand why after that amazing screenshot the first post of you, as one of the leaders of the self-proclaimed greatest collectors guild, is full of badmouthing and resentment. I know that there is a divided opinion in the community about wether to customize an item or not. There were extensive discussions about it on gwguru which we dont really need here anymore. But apart from that, Pleikkis items as well as your items deserve the maximum respect and I'm kind of missing any of that respect in your previous post. You should just accept, that there are other people out there, who can aquire an amazing set and are not in [PhD] or have different opinions. And for me as a normal player of this game, I couldn't care less if those items are customized or not. All I want to see are these amazing things :) Well, maybe I will see a positive answer of your members regarding my post here with some respect and recognition towards the task Pleikki managed to conquer. But I don't believe in wonders or god at this point. :) More likely will be some comments about my flawed argumentation or biased opinion. That is why I will be disappointed if I don't get at least 10 dislikes. I wont answer to any of that and I don't want to start another discussion in this thread. All I want is you to rethink about your statement or reaction as a collector after seeing such a cool collection of items. To me it was a shameful one. Btw. I like to see your q7 items as well but to simply post them as a bad reaction to another q7 collection leaves a bad stain on them if you ask me. Anyways stay healthy. -Kugiini

I didn't log into this game since like 2 or maybe 3yrs. I really dont know. But I still check out threads like this for all the nice memories. Recently there have been so many weird egocentrical posts, bragging or weird discussions about what or how or how not you're supposed to collect. Really sad to see this kind of nonsense. Therefore I enjoy posts like the last two of Mortified Mango even more than before. Nice selection of items (love that gothic set... really classy), nice editing and great humour. Keep 'em coming! ;)-system.fan

hese days, Teh Axe is a heavily guarded relic. I wield it almost exclusively for solemn guild hall ceremonies, including new member bloodletting and (re-)circumcision of new officers, where the foolproof nature of its extra damage helps to ensure our brave initiates a smooth transition into their new roles.-Captain Krompdown

I do what I can. I’m always happy to help a friend, guildmate and fellow collector.

But I feel I must point out that I’m just a part of the overall team that runs this part of the guildwars universe. The credit should go to to Kevin for this website. He’s the one with his finger on the servers. I’m not capable of building anything like this. I’m the loudmouth opinionated one. Kev is the real genius behind this site, and shares the monthly cost with me. And the day to day moderating is performed brilliantly by Cosy. And without the rest of the team we have, this wouldn’t have happened. Heroes all.-Max Borken

<3 [PhD] <3

Here in [PhD] it has been our mission to protect, preserve and remember for a very long time.

Edited once, last by Pompous hoity-toity Douchebags ().

• What are maths

Please give me likes and comments cause I really need constant attention on legacy while I crazy under pay noobs ingame for items.....pathetic-Pyro

Part of the beauty of these items is how they carry the history of the game, both personally and in a broader sense.-Pyro

<3 [PhD] <3

Here in [PhD] it has been our mission to protect, preserve and remember for a very long time.

• I've seen 5e offers on 250a items.

I've seen 250e offers on 1000a+ items.

I've seen a trade bar full of low end prenefs who the buyer has attributed super high values to in an attempt to convince the seller into thinking he is getting an equal trade for something expensive.

People from all sides buy low and sell high. If that's all the criticism you got then again I say, try harder :*

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Look everybody, I am just here to point out some of the hypocrisy, silly beefs, hilarious posts, and flat out elitism in regards to returning players and interactions between certain people. We could talk about what we have seen trade wise pyro, but that is not my aim. I am here to make some laugh and to remind some that it is a game. The records of hoity-toity remarks are in the website and I aim to dig up examples of exactly that. The good, bad, and the ugly will be posted. I will in fact include the kindest soulful comments as well as the most pompous posts (without discrimination) of either side of this "collector war". I will not bicker with any of you, although you almost got me Pyro, but I will just post factual quotes via this platform. There were no twin hammers harmed in the making of this post. ;)

"That is all for now, Discuss amongst yourselves" -Kromp

<3 [PhD] <3

• New
    • Official Post

Look everybody, I am just here to point out some of the hypocrisy, silly beefs, hilarious posts, and flat out elitism in regards to returning players and interactions between certain people. We could talk about what we have seen trade wise pyro, but that is not my aim. I am here to make some laugh and to remind some that it is a game. The records of hoity-toity remarks are in the website and I aim to dig up examples of exactly that. The good, bad, and the ugly will be posted. I will in fact include the kindest soulful comments as well as the most pompous posts (without discrimination) of either side of this "collector war". I will not bicker with any of you, although you almost got me Pyro, but I will just post factual quotes via this platform. There were no twin hammers harmed in the making of this post. ;)

"That is all for now, Discuss amongst yourselves" -Kromp

Learn 2 troll

• You are talking to a community that revolves around botting or RMT even amongst those "old people".

I still don't get why one gets mad over a 15 y old game but oh well. Eitherway you are arguing over stuff that has literally 0 value.. You may as well get over it just like those 40y old who cannot find something else to do other than playing...

• bsoltan

Closed the thread.