Gold Trimmed Guild Information

• Anyone have any idea where i may find the following? Peace And Harmony [PnH], Inadquately Retired [GoLd], Rebel Rising Extended Edition [rawr], Rebel Rising Directors Cut [rawr], From Myspace To Yourplace [GanK] and Quality need no name [1337].

i did see a couple years ago directors cut and [GoLd] were help by one person but if you could put me in contact with whoever has now would be greatly appreciated

• Post by Jaqoby ().

This post was deleted by cosyfiep: removed items for sale--we have Xunlai Market for this ().
  • Post by Jaqoby ().

This post was deleted by cosyfiep: removed items for sale--we have Xunlai Market for this ().
  • Post by Brown Sugar Mama ().

• Post by Jaqoby ().

• Random question related to guild trim: after a guild has a trim, is it possible to remove the trim?

3 Ways a Trim can be "Removed"

1) By deleting the guild and remaking the guild.

2) A GM removing the trim. (Due to cheating in PvP or by a GM account being hacked)

3) Overwriting the existing trim with a new trim. (Not technically removed but replaced)

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

I saw Skittles in GG tho.

• Post by buddyleex ().

• Post by trade chat ().

• Post by SunVsDhuum ().

• Post by Motoko ().

• Post by SunVsDhuum ().