Best way to farm for Menze's Influence

• Hey there,

I'm farming for that weapon to add it to my collection but I'm kind of desperate.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Menzes%27_Influence

I'm currently farming it outside of Stygian Veil by killing the 4 groups of shadow army that are on the first platform, with heroes.

Does anyone know of a build to solo these guys, know of a more efficient place to farm for that green, or perhaps have one of these in storage ?...

Thanks

• maybe run this sin build and use this tactic...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

with all of the bonds from doing this...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no need for the mele bonds but add as many healing bonds as you can. Oh and make a hero take famine.