About the crystalline q8 15^stance of Sawn...

• ...if people want to enjoy it in different ways, LET THEM.

Maybe if you could practice what you preach, you’d feel better. I don’t know. Maybe not. Anyway, just thought I’d post before yet another piece of pointless rage gets deleted.

Funny how the people who post things like “get a life” and “it’s just a game” are the ones who get the angriest and most upset. Keep calm and lay off the caps lock.

• I remember commenting on this thread months ago, and I gotta say... I'm kind of amazed that you guys have kept it active haha.

Who all was really affected by this transaction, again? Are the original seller/buyer even commenting on this thread, or are all the collectors just bashing each other now for no point?

• Can we close this thread please as the conversational topic has moved away from "About the crystalline q8 15^stance of Sawn" and moved on to something more aggressive. By all means start a new conversation about....whatever is is y'all are actually discussing, but it's definitely off topic now and as such serves no purpose to this thread..

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."

• Official Post

I have to agree with Krystal on this one...this 'discussion' has surpassed the OP's topic and thus is now closed.

and many posts were deleted, by ME--not a member of anyone's guild, due to their violation of Legacy's policies. Keep it clean and polite.

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: gesh, mud slinging 101, think I need a shower now...may delete more after reading this in the light of day. (July 25, 2019 at 8:57 AM).

• it's awesome how this q8 crysta hurts so many egos.

thread should be closed like Krystal mentioned.

• Official Post

Turns out it wasn’t closed. But it is now.

***mod edit--really I did close it...but thanks for making sure it really stayed closed...--cosy--mod edit***

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: no idea how it did not close when it said it was...very very strange, thanks max----cosyfiep (July 28, 2019 at 12:22 AM).

• MaxBorken July 25, 2019 at 7:16 PM

Closed the thread.