8 armor no req Tower Shield

• Please and thank you!!

***mod edit--do NOT add items to a price check thread, do NOT change the title. Thread is closed due to a violation of the Xunlai Market rules---mod edit***

ign

Clould Strife:nec:Evi Strife

Edited 4 times, last by cosyfiep: new items---new thread. read the rules--thread closed (February 10, 2019 at 5:57 AM).

• I've had 4 of them and sold them 3-5a each to friends - I guess you can get more. There was a bid war for one while I had mine up for sale as well and it went for 60a - ye... I'd say around 10a is reasonable and fair

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Cloud Strife January 22, 2019 at 12:53 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8/16 Tower Shield Strength” to “8 armor no req Tower Shield”.
  • I agree with Red.

15e is about right for common skins of blue no req shields. I've paid more for some, but, only rarer skins, or elusive ones I hadn't found yet. There are a few collectors of these, but, they are the same armor as any shield with its req not met (except one green) so it's not a game-changer for anything pve or pvp.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Cloud Strife February 10, 2019 at 5:53 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “8 armor no req Tower Shield” to “Q8 Tower shield insc/ no req 8 armor Tower shield”.
  • cosyfiep February 10, 2019 at 5:53 AM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep February 10, 2019 at 5:54 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Tower shield insc/ no req 8 armor Tower shield” to “8 armor no req Tower Shield”.