WTS Prophecies, EotN Runs. + Cantha Glitch Tour.

• Hi, I offer running services to any area of Prophecies or EotN; I also offer a "Cantha Glitch Tour".

My prices are un-negotiable and are what I see as fair for my time; they are fares I have been paid in the past.

Before an EotN tour please make sure you have watched The First Vision at the Scrying Pool in the Eye of the North outpost; and taken quests from Gwen, Ogden and Vekk.

You will need a vampiric weapon if you intend to go AFK; I can supply this.

I offer straight A->B runs with optional outposts in brackets for extra.

Prices:

Ascalon - > Lions Arch = [15e] + (Piken Square, Grenditch Courthouse, Yaks Bend, Ice tooth Cave, Beacons Perch) = [20e]

Lions Arch -> Sanctum Cay [10e] + (Bergen Hot Springs, ToA, Fishermans Haven) = [20e]

Lions Arch -> Henge of Denravi = [30e] + (Bergen Hot Springs, Beetletun, ToA, Druids Overlook, Quarrel Falls, Ventari's Refuge, Maguuma Stade) = [40e]

Lions Arch - > Droknars Forge = [20e]

Beacons Perch -> Droknars Forge = [15e]

Droknars Forge - > Granite Citadel = [20e] + (War Camp) = [25e]

Droknars Forge -> Marhans Grotto = [20e] + (Copperhammer Mines, Iron Mines of Moladune) = [30e]

Droknars Forge -> Copperhammer Mines = [15e] + (Iron Mines of Moladune) = [20e]

Full Desert Tour = [20e]

Full EotN Tour = [30e] + (Central Transfer Chamber) = [40e]

Full Prophecies Tour = [195e] *Every Mission, Town and Outpost in the game besides, Dragons Lair, ToPK and Ring of Fire Islands*

Cantha Glitch Tour = [125e] *Kaineng > Marketplace > Senjis > Maatu > Boreas > Zos > Breakers > Cavalon > Gyala > Leviathan > Unwaking Lux > Harvest > Unwaking Kurz > Vasburg > Eternal > St. Anjekas > HzH > Altrumn > Arborstone > Tanglewood Copse*

Payment will be half BEFORE and half AFTER run or at my discretion.

IGN: Miho Khann

IGN: Aria Moonshot

Leader of "The War Against [EviL]"

- Started May '06

Edited 6 times, last by Grant West ().

• Bump.

-New Full Prophecies Tour Service Added
    -New Canthan Tour Added

- Started May '06

• could you do war camp to droks?

Hi yes I can do that for you; send me a PM in-game if you still need.

Sometimes it's better to reach me in Guild Wars as I don't get notifications here :)

- Started May '06

• Grant West

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS Prophecies and EotN Runs” to “WTS Prophecies, EotN Runs. + Cantha Glitch Tour.”.