Extended deadline for entries

• Ok folks. We have decided to extend the deadline for entries, as (very reasonably) some of you are saying that you aren't at home for a while because you're away for the holidays. That is fair enough, so we'll extend the deadline by at least a week, possibly two.

Kevin will confirm shortly how much longer you have, but it'll be at least a week.

Thanks for the entries so far. Make it harder for us by making your entries as clever as possible. Parodying a film, sarcasm in the title, sheer comedy value, etc etc. Make us laugh, cry, or simply have to spend 5 minutes wondering what the hell we're looking at amongst the bizarreness. The more cleverererererer the entry, the better the chance of being chosen.

Max.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (December 28, 2016 at 9:14 AM).

• This is great news. I was unable to participate during the original time frame. Thanks for hosting this, and for the extension!

No problem and good luck!
    The original timeframe was a bit too narrow, it was chosen to run the same period as the in-game festival, but due to several reasons we felt it was right to extend it.
    We're curious what you guys can come up with!

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg