Enchantments last 10% longer

• i think I might actually have one, rather than you needing to farm for one.

I sometimes save odd mods for 'projects' ;P

Not exactly sure what I had in mind for the 10% ench, but, I think I have two, so you can have one, just go on my profile > user > start convo and tell me a character name to reach you on..

As for where to find them? Pretty much anywhere on blue items, really blue items anywhere could have them on them. Mods go by item rarity not by req so you can't say "farm lvl ___ foes to get ____ mod". It's a 'common' rarity mod, but, honestly finding the lowest possible ench on a drop isn't very common.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• In order to farm low level min mods like 10% of any type, you have to approach them quietly like catching nightcrawlers for fishing, when you want one, they will never appear, when you don’t need one anymore they will drop left and right. As I stated recently to someone looking for +1 10% Mesmer staff mods, those are harder to find than a prenerf perfect weapon.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.