Green Items Farmer - Even Sorrows Furnace

• Hi guys,

whenever I got some time on hand I like to go to areas noone else does :) On my way there I often encounter Bosses and some green items drop. That's why I would like to offer you my Green Item Farmer Service.

I will farm all green Items in Cantha, Elona and EotN, which will drop from enemies outside of Dungeons or Elite-Areas. (So no DOA, no Dungeons, no Green Items from Endchests of Campaigns).

If the Boss is near an Outpost I will take 10e for the green Item.

If the Boss is very far away from an outpost I wil ltake 50e for the green Item.

Everything in between can be discussed.

Not sure if this Service is needed or not, but you can just pm me here or ingame.

IGN: Nimbly Crow

Gl to you all

Special Service - Sorrow's Furnace

This area has its name for a reason. I will farm Green items out of Sorrow's Furnace for 100e/ea. So think about it before you order items from there.

I will do this area without any quest, so not all Greens are obtainable. In the following link you will see a table in which you can see what Bosses I will farm (Go to the first colum in the table labeled with "unaccompanied")

Click Me

Current Customers on the list: sorted in the way they approached me

Bibi Roxxberg - Delivered (He is a funny guy and a bit insane ... and masochistic) xD

Mr S L A V E - Delivered

Moqua Tyroth - Delivered

Bibi Roxxberg - Delivered

havox - Delivered

Death and Dante - Delivered

Gentleman Xander - Delivered

Neutral_CH - Delivered

Edited 18 times, last by Kugiini ().

• Damn Son that's quite a list xD

Alright some notes from me. As I mentioned before, I'm just farming in Cantha, Nightfall and EotN. So no Proph (no WIK) and no Elite Areas (like Sorrows Furnace).

Considering all of this, I will farm:

Deeproot's Sorrow: 20e/ea (x14) - another boss on the way

Focus of Hanaku: 10e/ea (x7)

Wingstorm: 10e/ea (x7)

Quansong's Focus: 15e/ea (x7) - boring way

Changed the number of items requested -> new price

Total 525e - Discount of first Customer 40e = 485e

(this will take a while xD)

Edited once, last by Kugiini ().

• Stygian daggers

Zoldark's Staff

Bortak's Bone Staff

Vetaura's Harbinger

Mallyx's SavagerBartholos' Bulward

Jayne's Staff

Iceblood's Warstaff

Moteh's Lightning Spire

Whyk's WandHanaku's Focus

Wingstorm

Icicle staff

I hope i sorted out all Proph items..
    Just PM me once you're done.

Ing. Bo Osa

Thank you!

• Alright,

first order completed .... (I'm dead inside) xD

Will do some EotN Greens for MR S L A V E and after that I do some of Moqua's Green List (but no Dungeons and no Endgame Areas)

Best regards

• no sane person would have completed my order in such a short time, handcuff this man! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

***mod edit--either post a bid/request or do not post!! Remember to read the Xunlai Market rules before you post--mod edit***

Edited 2 times, last by cosyfiep: discussion is not allowed--read the rules, either post a bid/request or DO NOT POST!!--mod edit ().

• Kugiini

Changed the title of the thread from “Green Items Farmer” to “Green Items Farmer - Even Sorrows Furnace”.