Returning player looking for pc on a few q8s--DO NOT CHANGE THE TITLE!

• hi, I just came back to the game for the first time in a few years and I got a couple of old items lying around I want looked at, so I hope you all can help me. thx

chaos axe req 8 15/50

chromium shards req 8 +5e

dead bow req 8 15/-5

shadow blade req 8 15/50

shadow shield req 8 19hp

fiery dragon sword req 8 15/50

fiery dragon sword req 8 15/enchanted

fellblade req 8 15/stance

***MOD EDIT--do NOT delete the contents of the top post of a price check thread!! PLEASE take the time to READ the Xunlai Market Rules BEFORE you post!!!--thread has been reverted and closed---MOD EDIT***

Edited 2 times, last by cosyfiep: reverted thread, closed--mod edit (October 24, 2019 at 2:10 AM).

• Welcome back! Very nice items, be sure not sell them too quickly and take your time, if u are looking sell them

At this moment market is very slow and getting fair price for things takes long time, that doesnt mean things should be undersold tho.

If u are looking sell them, and possibly fast u might have to sell things for less then they are worth, but here some personal opinions of mine what id look for ur items if they were mine.

Chaos axe ~50-60a

Chrorium shards i wouldnt sell below 40-50a at any time. its extreamly rare skin, none sold in years but daggers generally take long time to sell

Dead bow 20-25a possible

Shadow blade 30-50a

Shadow shield singl mod gold? Sad its single mod its prnerf tho, maybe 50-100e

FDS 15^50 40-50a

q8 15e FDS 10-15a
    Fellblade 10-20a

Get mor opinions! hope it helps.

• skexxbon81 October 23, 2019 at 8:35 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Returning player looking for pc on a few q8s” to “closed”.
  • cosyfiep October 24, 2019 at 2:08 AM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep October 24, 2019 at 2:09 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “closed” to “Returning player looking for pc on a few q8s--DO NOT CHANGE THE TITLE!”.