(Closed)Q11 10/10 jade wand(water) & Q9 10/10 Jellyfish wand earth

• As a 10/10 collector myself, I just recently did a cleaning of mine and removed any duplicates or higher requirements. Common skins with Q10 or higher were impossible to sell, I ended up giving away 10+ of these after attempting to sell for 5e each with no results.

As far as the Jellyfishes, those are sweet, of course I have shown my hand already of being a collector hehe. Q9 10/10 Platinum Wands were going for around 50-75e not long ago so I don't think 75e-100e is far fetched. If you get multiple collectors interested, may go higher.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Speed Clear Ele January 30, 2020 at 2:15 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q11 10/10 jade wand(water) & Q9 10/10 Jellyfish wand earth” to “(Closed)Q11 10/10 jade wand(water) & Q9 10/10 Jellyfish wand earth”.
  • cosyfiep January 31, 2020 at 1:12 AM

Closed the thread.