Dragon Staff r9 Death *Closed*

• Most of the Naked Staff collectors are looking for EOTN/NF Inscripted skins that dropped without an inscription slot.

The OS Naked Staves are rather hard to sell, I have started merching them myself. You may find someone who is collecting the skin itself and would want to add it to their Dragon Staff collection for a small fee.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• the only "clean" collectors i knew of were long since done the factions skins and only wanted eotn special skins (dungeon end chest skins). Not sure if any are still active.

Its an oddity to be sure, but, by my luck the multi profession available type os staves seem to drop like this more often than say a smiting or inscribed staff.

You may be able to find it a home, but, don't expect a ton.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• the only "clean" collectors i knew of were long since done the factions skins and only wanted eotn special skins (dungeon end chest skins). Not sure if any are still active.

Its an oddity to be sure, but, by my luck the multi profession available type os staves seem to drop like this more often than say a smiting or inscribed staff.

You may be able to find it a home, but, don't expect a ton.

Recently i dropped one skin of Rragar chest: Goldhorn Staff, but not inscriptible/base. On chestrun NF for Ghostly Staves, have dropped 3/4 Ghostly Staff without inscription. All for merchants..

Next, i keep it ^^'

• Hairy Knight March 15, 2020 at 11:35 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Dragon Staff r9 Death” to “Dragon Staff r9 Death *Closed*”.
  • cosyfiep March 16, 2020 at 5:16 PM

Closed the thread.