Price check on OS weapons CLOSED READ THE RULES

• ***MOD EDIT--DO NOT ADD ITEMS TO A PRICE CHECK THREAD!!!--DO NOT CHANGE THE TOP POST IN A PRICE CHECK THREAD---PLEASE READ THE RULES ON PRICE CHECK THREADS BEFORE YOU POST---POST REVERTED AND CLOSED---MOD EDIT***

Hope you're all doing well, can I get a price check on these items?

Edited 6 times, last by cosyfiep: reverted and closed--mod edit (April 6, 2020 at 6:46 PM).

• ZazomyofKokoto April 2, 2020 at 6:06 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on Gothic Axe” to “Price check on OS weapons”.
  • the gothic axe you might get 5e from a collector of clean weapons (no dmg mod inherent)

Same applies for the chaos axe - a collector might pay 5e if he still needs, else that dmg-mod is one of the worst for a melee. The other two definitely merch.

Personally I'd merch them all

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• ZazomyofKokoto April 6, 2020 at 2:42 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on OS weapons” to “OS Dual Mod Shields”.
  • cosyfiep April 6, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep April 6, 2020 at 6:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Dual Mod Shields” to “Price check on OS weapons CLOSED READ THE RULES”.