Aesthetic Advice for caster weapons

• Hello,

After getting back in to Guild Wars in a big way recently, I'm working on pimping out some chars. In light of that, I'd like some advice, specifically on cool-looking caster weapons/offhands with visible dyeable areas. Specifically, they need to look good in green or a variant of green. Class is Necro.

Hit me with your best ideas!

• The classic answer would be Voltaic Spear as its dyeable areas are very visible. I use it on my necro (but dyed in white) and love it. Although, not very original. I associate it with a zodiac shield.

I like the serpent axe (tyrian version) and its inscribable version is cheap (not tested on necro).

On my monk, I'm using a darkwing defender (once again in white) with either a shinobi blade or a suntouched spear (in white).

I just like spears in general and find it useful on necro as you can auto-attack with barbs+mark of pain.

Celestial compass is also a popular choice.

• The classic answer would be Voltaic Spear as its dyeable areas are very visible. I use it on my necro (but dyed in white) and love it. Although, not very original. I associate it with a zodiac shield.

I like the serpent axe (tyrian version) and its inscribable version is cheap (not tested on necro).

On my monk, I'm using a darkwing defender (once again in white) with either a shinobi blade or a suntouched spear (in white).

I just like spears in general and find it useful on necro as you can auto-attack with barbs+mark of pain.

Celestial compass is also a popular choice.

Hey,

Thanks mate! Voltaic Spear looks like a good weapon choice, thanks.

I do like how Tyrian Serpent Axe looks dyed, and the green version looks particularly nice, so thanks for that one as well. Shield suggestions are good as well, darkwing does look nice dyed.

Celestial compass is a cool item, but for this char I'm thinking less subtle - it's a max size necro with obby spikes sticking out of him and a bright green mohawk after all. I think the main remaining challenge is a cool dyeable offhand for 40/40. Bleached skulls do dye, but look terrible in green. Haven't yet found many alternatives tho.

• For shield only 1 option for Necro :

Outcast Shield. and for Caster Weapon a Dead Sword wich allrdy has some green accents. (dead swords are pretty huge btw.)

Focus i use with my Necro and wich looks awesome to Obby Armor is: Pronged Fan

Scepter maybe a Dead Scepter or Serpent Scepter.

by dyeing with multiple colors (2x green 1x black 1x brown) or smthng u can try to color match each Main and Off hand weapon from the Green Shade.

!!!!This is pure esthetic and maybe not as usable because of Soul Reaping Attributes of the Wand and Offhand i suggested.!!!

for better Help we need your Attribute ( i assume Death since u mentioned the Skull-Focus).

Also an Effigy Focus can look super dope on a Necro and is very nice dyeable and can maybe combined with a Scepter of the forgotten

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Thanks! Didn't check forum here in a long while so a bit slow in responding, but these are great tips.

Attributes are going to be Death and Curses, depending on what I'm doing, so a set for both is the ideal goal. Shame the two scepter skins are primary attrib only, those look sick!

Dead Sword is a great tip too, as is the Outcast Shield. Currently using a caster IDS but the dead sword is way better. Thanks a lot!

• i recetly found that plagueborn sword actually matches the outcast better then the plagueborn shield. also a great OS set

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire