Closed - Tactics Q7/15 Tribal shield (effigy) blue

• Tactics Q7/15 Tribal shield (effigy) is blue.

I know last 8/16 tribal gold from pequenho is sold for 70a in this forum, but what's the real price for a blue q7/15?

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 3 times, last by bsoltan: post reverted, mod edit. (September 3, 2020 at 8:14 PM).

• No real price , just depends on who is selling it and which circontances.

+ you might be involved in a bidwar..

To be fair, i only seen 1 (maybe 2, not sure if ariana had one) Over 5 years.

If you for lucky, a random Guy can come back after a long break, and sell for cheap, but....

IG: jacke l eventreur

• No real price , just depends on who is selling it and which circontances.

+ you might be involved in a bidwar..

To be fair, i only seen 1 (maybe 2, not sure if ariana had one) Over 5 years.

If you for lucky, a random Guy can come back after a long break, and sell for cheap, but....

oh sounds very rare if you only see one or two in a lot of years!! yeah i never see one too.. only the q 8/16 from pequenho and my new one! :D:D

• O Nei L September 3, 2020 at 7:25 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Tactics Q7/15 Tribal shield (effigy) blue” to “Command Q7/15 Gold Goldleaf Defender”.
  • New PC for Goldleaf q7/15 Gold PLS.

Thanks!

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (September 3, 2020 at 8:14 PM).

• The last Gold... Goldleaf i saw floating around the market was a few months back, he had a q8/16 and wanted 8a for it. He was probably high balling it. So its down to wether a q7 is considered rarer than a q8.... then take a guess on the price from there?

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--

• bsoltan September 3, 2020 at 8:12 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan September 3, 2020 at 8:13 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Command Q7/15 Gold Goldleaf Defender” to “Closed - Tactics Q7/15 Tribal shield (effigy) blue”.