Price Check please

• most of them are of big value.

Do not sell them fast - and maybe the one you sold was a mistake - mind sharing what it was, at which price ot went?

1 is very desireable - expect into the three digit armbrace range.

2 bad inherent, but a q7 max sword - it'll certainly get some interest, I'd put it in the 50-100a region.

3 is meh - I'd merch it

4 again terrible inherent, yet q8 - I'd expect 5-15a

5+6 are extremely valueable and desired - I think they sell around 80a

7+8 are their small brothers still selling 25-50e

9 I'm no pro on insc, but eternal blade is top notch.

We need the skin of no 10 - if lion (most common) I'd expect 15-20a if others significantly more

11 good caster skin 20-25e

12-15 are very nice as well - I'd expect at least 25a/ea, not sure on popularity of shadow bow...

Wait for more opinions

Take your time before selling

Hope I could help!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Official Post

I agree with Red completely.

I would add that you should list them for sale here and see where the bids take you. The market for these sorts of items is slow at the moment so take your time and don’t sell too quickly.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• I'd agree with Red on the PC.

Though, I'd be surprised if you got the 20a range for that shadow bow. I bought my q8 15^50 for 10a months back. A few have been sold on here as well as in kama the past months. 10a has been the consistent asking range that I've seen. Maybe 12-15a if multiple bidders.

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~100-125a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~50-60a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~40a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~100a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~75-125a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~50-60a

extra note. There have been very few q7 FDS around past years and its quite wanted skin in general.

Skin? Any skin tho its basically trash

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~5-10a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~5-10a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~3-5a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~200-250a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~150-200a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~100-125a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~100a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~40-50a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~30-40a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~50e

What i think is fair on today's market: ~20e

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~5e

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~50-100e

What i think is fair on today's market: ~20-30e

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~10e

10. SKIN?

Depending skin its from 10a to 250a+

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~20e

What i think is fair on today's market: ~5e

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: -

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~30a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~10a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~5-8a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~75a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~30-40a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~20-30a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~50-60a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~20-40a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~20a

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~20-25a

What i think is fair on today's market: ~10-15a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: ~10a

PM me for more information if u have any questions.

Hope it helps

• Thank you very much Pleikki! thank you for taking time

breaking down the possible price and the helpful information of my items. :)

Sorry about the #3 and #10 skins..

Edited 2 times, last by TangZan: here they are. Mursaat skin bow , Magmas skin hammer or Lion skin hammer and Spike Skin (War hammer). This site is giving me a lot of information. Thank you. (July 9, 2020 at 1:10 AM).

• cosyfiep September 10, 2020 at 6:14 PM

Closed the thread.